Apple TV+ Recommendations

Ok, Apple TV+ has been a dud for me so far, but to be fair I haven’t actually tried to watch some of their shows yet, I’m just going off the negative reviews they’ve gotten.

And hey, maybe that was a bad idea. Here’s a show I like: Ted Lasso. And yes, it’s also getting pretty mixed reviews, but I really like it so far.

I agree with Jason Cross’ review here:

It’s just a very pleasant show to watch.

I just wish I’d waited until they were done with the season though. I really hate waiting a whole week for a new episode.

This is great:

I thought the Morning Show was good. It takes a long time to get going though.

Mythic Quest was also…good? I kind of liked it, but parts were a bit tedious.

Greyhound got mixed reactions here, but elsewhere online people seemed to like it for what is. I enjoyed it.

Nothing has been a must watch, but I haven’t seen anything bad either. I may pay for it eventually due to the bundle coming soon.

It wasn’t great, but man it nailed the feeling of working at an MMO game development studio.

For All Mankind is, IMO, a must watch. One of the best shows of the year.

The last episode of Amazing Stories was pretty fun adventure, and made me feel good about people more than I thought it would.

For All Mankind is, for me, the sort of thing I’ve got to watch even if it’s not always great. The concept is too cool. (That’s also what I said about Ad Astra though.) The next season looks to have high potential.

I enjoyed Mythic Quest. That’s all I’ve watched so far.

For All Mankind was OK, but only because SPACE, and just barely then.

I did enjoy Mythic Quest. Even the stupid, crass parts. Maybe especially the stupid, crass parts!

I’ve really been enjoying Ted Lasso. Mythic Quest is also quite good.

Tiny World looks really good. A BBC style documentary about small creatures. Some amazing clips in the trailer. October 2nd.

Weird. Looks an awful lot like this:

Never heard of that, since I don’t have Netflix. Hopefully it’s nothing like that (but watching the trailers they look very similar). Tiny Creatures isn’t a real documentary apparently, everything is scripted and heavily edited. It was also panned with people saying it was animal abuse. There isn’t much info on Tiny World, but they seem to be claiming it’s a real documentary.