April 27th is World Tapir Day

Speak for yourself. You open it up, and you don’t exactly know what you are going to find. Teeth perhaps.

I totally loved that movie.

Went to the SF Zoo today with teledyne. I’m considering “adopting” a tapir in the name of Qt3.

Tiohn, in sake of all fairness, I agree that most tapir’s are equal. However, that tapir was considerably less attractive than the younger, more refined tapir that was presented after it.

All you guys do is look at them? There are so many other qualities of a tapir to enjoy.

Tapir hats would make anyone look good.

I will contribute to this.

You could call it “Yenta”. Delicious.

Today is our day!

Woooooooooooo!

Can this be placed at the top of the forum page, please?

Woooooooooooo!

I love the new Qt3 logo jellyfish. LOVE IT!

Happy World Tapir Day!

Nah, its just teabagging north korea.

It was made by Tom Siddell as part of his “send me money and I’ll draw you a sketch” thing. A QT3 poster (quatoria, i think?) sent him the regular eye logo and Siddell drew it as “his take” on the idea.

the tapir is a bonus

Yeah, as Rimbo mentioned, I just took the Tapir from the official World Tapir Day website and added it to the commissioned graphic of qt3.

In episode 72 of The Bugle (the most recent episode), Andy remarked that, from space, South America “looks a bit like a tapir wearing a turban.”

He pronounced it “tape-ear,” though. I’ve been pronouncing it “tap-err.” Like a moron.

Yeah, its Tape Ear. Tapper? What’re you, DUMB?

Well, if that ain’t the epi-tomb of a hyper-bowl.