April Fools 2023 links n' whatnot can go in here should you be so inclined, ideally of at least a modicrum of interest to others than your own self (But we all know the REAL treasure was the friends we made along the way)

9 Likes

The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog is actually a decent game. I’ve put 20 minutes into it on Steam Deck and will be going back. One of my friends finished it, ~2 hours long.

Just for fans though - people who’d know who Vector is, and have an opinion on whether or not Amy Rose & Sonic should get married.

2 Likes

5 Likes

First couple of Flight Simulator April 1 jokes hit on 3/31…

Big Radials makes classic planes like the Grumman Goose and an upcoming Noordyn Norseman. This announcement is a not-subtle dig at CaptainSim, which used to do good airliners for older sims but now just throws new plane models on stock Boeing cockpits.

Got Friends released a freebie plane in a crate that contains a kid’s airplane ride… You have to keep feeding quarters into a slot in the instrument panel to refuel the engine.

4 Likes

why dabble when you can FOOL A NATION!

3 Likes

So the purple theme is due to the forum settings themselves, then? What’s this theme called?

Why am I not finding a way to see what the theme is called? Are we stuck with this through tomorrow?

2 Likes

I think so. The option appears to be removed.

Damn you stusser!
[shakes fist]

2 Likes

Jokes on you suckers; I’ve been using the purple theme for the past year!

6 Likes

Why does my phone vibrate when I hit the like button? (Wrong answers only.)

9 Likes

Tom’s screams shake the interwebs with each like.

13 Likes
6 Likes

I’m not sure it’s supposed to be - wasn’t it possible to change back last year? I don’t mind the theme at all and would be perfectly content to use it all year (props, @fox.ferro) but folks that prefer a bright theme (odd though they may be) should probably have the option.

2 Likes

My eyes!

The goggles (glasses)! They make things worse!

2 Likes

This font is practically unusable on iOS, so not having an option to disable is pretty shitty.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed this.

As someone who can never “game on the go”, I love the digs at the concept, while totally seeming like a real product that could exist.

2 Likes

Is the purple slightly different, and less horrible, than it was last year, or am I developing tolerance?

3 Likes

that’s not your phone

4 Likes

The iOS font is a war crime.

2 Likes

Yaaaaay likes are back!

12 Likes

Because you touch yourself at night. I mean, because you are supposed to touch yourself at night.

4 Likes