Arboria - Soulslike Roguelite with a "Weird 90s" Aesthetic

That’s reassuring. Thanks mate!

Can you configure the controls to be like DS? I’m playing Nioh and I keep miss-clicking block and Dodge :(

Keyboard controls look fully configurable but the gamepad ones don’t seem to be.

Well I’m not playing a souls like with kb+m :)

I guess I can give it a go and refund if I can’t adapt.

If you’re playing through Steam you can configure your controller to do pretty much anything using Steam’s controller configuration (best accessed via Big Picture for easy tweaking while you play. Once you’re happy with your config, you can just load the game up as normal outside Big Picture and it’ll use your new config). No need to adapt on Steam! :-)

The steam controller config tool is great.

The official screenshots hurt my eyes. It all seems so muddy and hard to discern.

Mostly what matters are the enemies, and they’re pretty colorful. Plus the map shows everything interesting.

Oh! Will check if this is still available!

Well now I just wanna push the button.

I bought it along with Deathloop and played an hour and liked what I saw but I figured it might get to Game Pass or go on sale and I have so goddamn many other games to play so I refunded it. Now I want it again. I’m a foolish lad.

I kind of doubt a weird game like this will ever find game pass, but I could absolutely be wrong. It seems like a decent candidate for some future humble choice, maybe.

Haha, the only problem with “buying a game when I want to play it” for me is that’s how I ended with so goddamn many games! Makes me pine a little for the old days when I got like two games a year and really dug into them. I realize the only thing keeping me from doing that is me, but I am me, so I know me.

Stop messing with my head, dammit!

Also I agree with your sentiment. This game is pretty high on my wishlist now, bundles be damned.

…and bought. Looking forward to pressing the button trying this with my Friday night booze.

Same!

I got the steam email that this is on sale for $8.

I was thinking. That doesn’t sound familiar. Arboria? What? Qt3 must have put me up to this. I should search there.

And reading through this thread again today: wow, this sounds awesome!

Oh nice, I’m kind of curious about this one.