Archer

That’s the way I heard it, anyway. :)

Somehow it’s … worse? that way.

Yeah, you got it right, I was paraphrasing becuase I couldn’t quite remember it. Still, I almost choked to death laughing at that one.

I love her line, done in kind of a throwaway, matter of fact, resigned to be the truth, sighing in futility kind of way:

“Yeah, yeah. Sploosh.”

Also, when Lana was pretending to sleep with every guy at ISIS and misquoted the price:

“What, I can’t wet my beak?”

So many highlights this episode. Radical Nova Scotia separatists. Robb Wells voicing the Canadian terrorist. Cheryl’s private dining cars. The Mountie Mexican standoff.

THE OCELOT! “He remembers me!”

“That’s not OK.”

Oh my god, I just caught the latest Archer on my DVR. Archer and Pam is so funny to me, and the elevator scene was probably my favorite. “Come at me bro!”

And she kicked his ass.

Uh, don’t think that’s exactly what she did.

But, man has it been a great season. At this point I almost feel spoiled. I constantly expect excellence from this show, and it almost always delivers. Such great, tight writing; and fabulous performances from the voice actors.

“You make me sound like a Chupacabra… but for dicks.”

Regardless of the specific activity, I think even Archer was admitting in the episode Pam was kicking his ass.

Dudes, seriously? They started fighting and then ended up fucking in the elevator. Unless you think kicking somebody’s ass means taking off their pants.

Besides, if she just beat him up in the elevator, then how does the follow-up joke about Mallory nailing the Russian in the elevator make any sense?

Yeah, dunno why I didn’t pick that up right away. Of course they did it.

Or I could make an excuse that it was a euphamism for how much she rocked his world? Nah, I’ll stick with stupid.

The line still was great.

What the hell happened to this thread? So much awesomeness has ensued over the past three weeks, and nary a peep to be heard…

We’re all drunk and on our way to Mars and unable to post in here because of that.

“Fuck you, space.”

Archer…Pam. He was supposed to die from drink before that could happen. Dammit - he promised to die. My innocence is destroyed. I was in shock.

Much awesomeness indeed.

But my favorite lines from the whole season thus far are still…

“Way to go, Gomez.”
“Nice.”

You’re pushing rope.

This killed me.

I finally got all caught up tonight, and wow was that finale awesome in so many ways. Another great season done.

I hadn’t watched this at all until about a week ago, when I blitzed through about a half dozen episodes of season 3 leading to the finale. Great stuff. Looking forward to catching up on the rest.

Ah shit, was that the last of the season?