Are you religious?

Share with the world.

We all gonna go to hell and suffer eternally! Uh, even if we are already married? :lol:

Where’ s the entry for radical secularism?

:D

I’m theologically lazy. I don’t really believe in a god, but I’m not going to throw my hand in with the anti-god people either. I suppose if pressed into a corner I might be agnostic, but I really don’t care to defend a position either way.

grumble separate buddhism muslim and hindu but not athiest and agnostic grumble

Neither is a religion.

Hey I just looked at your location. Congrats and all.

Um, oh yeah, and God sucks.

Neither is a religion.[/quote]

Neither is a blender either.

The two are both stances w/r/t religion which, surprise surprise!, are much more highly represented than the stupid shit categories you made. But it’s all good, 3/4 of the fun of a poll is in the design.

Sometimes I put on a winged helmet and smite giantesses with my “magic hammer,” and that gives me a transcendent feeling.

Keep your stories of cruising gay bars outta this topic, fella.

The question is “Are you religious?”, not “What meaningless subsect of heathen attitudes do you practice?”

where’s my wedding duck?

:D

Dammit, you go on one duck-posting binge around here…

And one would think that an answer of “no” should be kept separate from “sort of”, or “N/A”, or however you like to think of agnosticism.

Anyway, the horse is already breathing heavy. I hope the results enlighten you (but not in a religious way:)).

I’d like to make clear the distinction between religion and believing in a god. Agnosticism isn’t a religion, therefore, like atheism, it belongs in the “no, I’m not religious” category :)

Actually, agnosticism is “I might be religious.”

Keep your stories of cruising gay bars outta this topic, fella.[/quote]

Help! I’m being oppressed!

Say what you will about gay bars; they’re an excellent source of giantesses.

I thought agnosticism was “There might be a god” - sort of like “I might be Deist” rather than religious per se.

Someone asked this before and I asked, “Where is Taoism?”

ag·nos·tic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (g-nstk)
n.
1a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
1b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.
I’d always thought agnosticism was strictly option A, but it looks like option B is also valid. In that case, I’m a Type B Agnostic©.