Ari Fleischer, please stop talking

you will just make an even bigger fool of yourself. today on hardball:

Fleischer: “After September 11th having been hit once how could we take a chance that Saddam might strike again? And that’s the threat that has been removed and I think we are all safer with that threat removed.”

Matthews: “I’m proud that we no longer have an administration that uses that kind argument…and the American people are too.”

Fleischer: "Well, Chris, we all know where you stand.

Matthews: “And you as well sir.”

You’d think Squealer would have just quietly disappeared by now…

Again?

Fleischer: “After September 11th having been hit once how could we take a chance that Saddam might strike again? And that’s the threat that has been removed and I think we are all safer with that threat removed.”

uhh Saddam didn’t stike us the first time…

I was going to post this under the title of “When dickheads collide!” but Cubit beat me to the punch.

But he didn’t give you video links!

Here’s some of the good stuff: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/11/ari-fleischer-battles-chr_n_174082.html

First vid is a short clip, lower down is a 16 min clip of the whole damn thing.

Saddam was going to roll tanks into Kuwait again! Right after he finished writing his romance novel.

I get the feeling that Ari should be introduced to an Avenger.

Yeah, that’s what they’d LIKE you to believe.

I know this was mentioned earlier but I really wish the media would hit this hard and again. This was not unintentional and it was not a slip of the tongue.

Of course, if you challenge them on it, they’ll refer to the human rights issues internal to Iraq and Iraq’s move into Kuwait. It needs to be challenged, but it’s not like they’ll stop saying it.

The difference now: nobody’s listening.

Speaking of people saying the darndest things, Internet meme Chuck Norris muses about becoming the President of Texas “if the state of the union continues to turn into the enemy of the state”.

I knew he supported Huckabee, but didn’t know about the actual wingnut part, much less fucking Glenn Beck. Hoo boy.

Now we have the truth! Next, on to those Kennedys!!11!one!"

Brain tumors are hi-larious!

Footlong bullets are hilarious too. Especially when they rip your spine apart in some god forsaken desert in Iraq.

I like how Norris writes how the feds “just” saddled us with trillions in debt now that Obama’s in office. Yea, that GWB was a fiscal conservative of the first order.

Perhaps Ari’s just being too cute with words and referring to the Gulf War back in the early 90s? That’s the only example of Iraqi belligerence I can remember that we didn’t support.

That’s a possible out if he were called on it, but this is class Bush Administration word-mincing, linking 9/11 and Iraq together but not explicitly saying that Saddam Hussein was behind 9/11.

I guess we can always re-hang Saddam.