Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinos and Leveling Survival Game

Okay, I think we are set to try it out. I was able to log in this morning, though I noted the server up time said 0, I still saw structure sfor both me and Ragan when I logged in. I’m not sure what that means, but it is what it is. The mod was installed and should have loaded, but I cannot tell how rare the spawns are, so I don’t know if it is active or not. I’ll test more this evening.

I modified the Center server to allow anything to transfer IN to it. However, only YOU (player,) and your items can go out. So if you bring a pretty dino in, well, it’s stuck there forever. I don’t know how restrictive this will end up being in operation. I’d ask you all to understand that I do not know how eggs from the new mod are handled. Until I know more, please do not transfer off the server with eggs, as anything from the new mod might either cause issues, or poison the supply we currently have with stats obtained from the new mod.

PreventDownloadSurvivors=false
PreventDownloadItems=false
PreventDownloadDinos=false
PreventUploadSurvivors=false
PreventUploadItems=false
PreventUploadDinos=true

For now I ONLY have the base mod loaded, Primal Fear. There are no additional add-ons loaded, so the following are NOT present:
Primal Fear Bosses
Primal Fear Noxious Dinos
Primal Fear SE Dinos
Primal Fear Aberration Dinos

This should breathe a little life into the Center, hopefully. Enjoy!