Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinos and Leveling Survival Game

Bummer! I’m pretty sure I used arrows at some point in the past, but not 100% sure. Probably not, since that one was so high level.

Didn’t realize we were tribing up, I’ll hit you guys up next time you’re on.

I braved the Griffin/Wyvern area again today (first time since my last disaster) and set up/tested a Wyvern trap. Works great! I think my first tester was a 90 Poison Wyvern who succumbed to 28 plant turrets after getting stuck in the trap. I’ll need to test several more before I fully trust the setup. I’d particularly like to know how well it works on a Fire Wyvern, who might be able to destroy the plants if it targets them, but I’m fairly confidant it’ll be fine.

The trap is open to everyone for use, and the plants are currently armed. And I have a dozen or so spare plant turrets inside a box nearby, should any plants get destroyed or whatnot. Everything is fairly close to the Griffin trap you guys saw. Note that it might require more than one pass to get the Wyvern stuck inside the trap, as there’s a narrow entrance for it. To do so, you’d want to fly through the bottom center of the trap and make sure the Wyvern is directly behind you.

Should double as a milk trap too, should we end up needing milk (not sure what the hunger timer is set to on this server), but if you want to use it for that you’d need to put the plants to sleep first, or have me do it. Another good reason to all be in the same tribe, I guess.

As for Wyvern nests with eggs in them, I have no idea where any are at this point.