Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinos and Leveling Survival Game

On it. Give me a bit, they all have a server update.

EDIT: 4:10PM EST: All servers updated. All servers show up now. Login works to the two I tested. Red dinos everywhere.

@barstein I think that means successful update and the event is live.

Thank you! Looks good.

No worries!

I tried to login to the Valguero Server today, and the server is not appearing on the list. If anyone has time, would you be able to check if the server is online.

Thanks

Checking now, Pinto!

Looks like a server update. It just completed but will take just a few minutes to be back online. Maybe 5-10 minutes before it’ll show in the server list. I’ll verify here in just a sec when I see it.

EDIT: I show it back online now, @Pinto ! Give it a shot and ping me back if not working.

I am in - Thanks Skipper

No prob, enjoy!

I think there may have been an update? At least, my client suddenly downloaded/installed one and I’m not seeing the servers.

Roger that. Give me a bit to take a look and I’ll update, @barstein

All up for Ragnarok for me, I even joined on Lost Island without difficulty. Still, I’m checking the updates for all of them and will reboot as needed. I’ll update once done.

All servers up to date and mods up to date. Ragnarok is rebooting now. My guess is that you posted that about 4 hours or so prior to the update script. Are you on the west coast, Barstein?

EDIT: Ragnarok now up and available as well.

Great, thanks so much, Skipper. (Yep, west coast.)

Another boss falls before me! Defeated the alpha Dinopithecus King today. I used 20 rexes that I had bred using the S+ mutator.

Also, I am a man-sized baboon riding a T-Rex. What ever your argument is, it is invalid.

(The baboon skin drops from the alpha king.)

HAHAAH love the skin

Laughing my ass off at that skin, that’s awesome.

How did the boss fight go?

Since the rex herd I bred was done with the S+ mutator, they are pretty strong so they can handle the boss fairly easily.

The fight wasn’t to bad once I remembered the mechanics. After you aggro the boss, you run. Because he jumps down where you were when you aggroed him and stuns you.

After that, you let the dino herd work on the boss while you find and kill the Amargasaurus that spawn because they do their AOE frost/fire/armor debuff attacks.

Congrats Ragan : You are motivating me to take my Dinopithecus army in, to kill the boss.

If any one has time, could you check the status of the Valguero server, as I have not been able to log in for a couple of days

Thanks

@Pinto it should be returning to service now. Give it about 15 minutes to show up in the selection menu. Apologies, this was my fault and I didn’t know it was locked until fix.

Thanks Skipper

No worries, man.

Donopithecus army took down the Alpha King.

Hah! Nice looking army!