Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinos and Leveling Survival Game

Fjordur online and selectable with 347.1 client now.

That got it. Thanks

Thanks guys for being so Johnny on the spot!

You act like we aren’t addicted also. :)

Addicted is the appropriate word. Between this, Conan and Valheim I may threaten to surpass my WoW raider days in played hours =)

4 servers up. I’m not sure if one of you is the lone person on Scorched Earth, but I’ll wait until the rest are done to do that one unless that person logs out.

Okay all servers updated and up EXCEPT Scorched Earth. I made a broadcast to log out a bit ago so now whomever that is will be kicked for the update.

EDIT: And Scorched is also completed and booting up now. Job done!

There was another post in the Games section where people listed their top 10 most played games along with how many hours. Ark was my top game and the hours played was double that of all the other 9 games combined.

Unfortunately I don’t have my hours played about to be seen in WoW anymore but I would wager either that or Everquest still takes my top played spot overall, especially since I played and raided for years in both games. But certainly in Steam, Ark is far and away my top spot.

Yes i sunk countless hours into EQ and WoW. Ark is very close second however.

What time does the server reset each day?

All servers are on US Eastern time. At 4 AM they check for mod updates and if needed, apply and reboot. At 5AM they run Steam Update which shuts the server down beforehand, runs steam update, then comes back online. So, roughly, that reset happens from 5:00AM to 5:20AM, eastern time.

Good deal! Thanks!

I’ve added the Awesome Spyglass mod to Fjordur.

So, I’m trying to do a gender swap with the mutator, and I’ve tried 3-4 times now, with 2 different dino breeds (Owls and Desmos) and the sex swamp doesn’t take. Is this something we have turned off? Or maybe I’m just doing something wrong…

Edit: nevermind. Must have been iser error!

Sooooo I discovered there are other realms to this new map… (yes I died) (and yes I had no idea what I had done until it was far to late)

Taking on a rex with a shield during beta :P

This time it was Kel having a miss adventure. @Kelan I wanna say this was after they had released Argies for the first time.

I remember that!

Dude, not lying, this is a pretty bad-ass pic with you shield tanking a rex.