Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinos and Leveling Survival Game

Is there a setting yet to turn off controller vibration? I can’t seem to find it, and it’s a little annoying to have it go crazy every time I die when I’m using my KB+Mouse…

Not sure on that one. I haven’t tried a controller yet.

@kono1134 or @barstein, are you guys around? I think something went wacky with the tribe settings as my house and belongings appear to be locked to me, but I cannot open anything, even my door, and am locked inside, lol. I could probably kill myself?, but then won’t be able to use any of my stuff either.

EDIT: I used the admincheat command ghost to get out :). Can just figure out how to gain access to my stuff and house later when you guys are on.

That probably happened when you joined the tribe. Surprised that’s still a thing (losing ownership when joining another tribe). I just PM’d you a possible fix requiring use of your superpowers.

Thank you!

So, can I get in to play as well?

PM sent.

I’d like to get in as well, if I may.

I ran a server for just myself and the kiddo for a bit and I think I’d like to see how it goes with other (friendly) players about when I get some free time.

Sure thing. PM Sent.

Off to get some food, but will try to get in when we get back.

v268.11 just hit and was announced in the Steam thread: Patch Notes- Current (v268.11) & Upcoming (v269, September 8)

Current Version: v268.11

• New Creature: Phoenix!
  • Fixed some UI text display/alignment issues
  • Client-side CPU performance increase

Since my Steam client was demanding it, I allowed it to update. Then attempted to update the server, but it’s still only seeing 267.x. Will keep trying.

Edit: Server is now running v268.11. Works for me so far. :)

This is pretty much still early access, isn’t it. :)

We’re having loads of fun. Come check it out! Still plenty of room.

Yes, it’s still early access for sure. At least at the moment it’s fairly-well-managed.

Umm. Are there so many hack attempts against the server that the password has to have such annoying numbers/alternating caps/etc? :P

Er, it’s fairly standard, I think? Didja get in? I’m in and on Discord as well.

I’m guessing you’re working against Steam’s default settings.Take control!

Huh? I’m not sure what’s up. Rebooted my modem and everything. Changed download zone. Steam is just being weird about downloading this map. Even getting it to install the thing was a chore. :(

Sounds like Steam is catching up on your end,

No one is around so I decided to have my own fun with you. :P

Semi-random Question: server slots - the QT3 one has 30 - are character/account slots or concurrent connections?

Just concurrent so we should have plenty of room for a while. If we end up reaching that someday, we can just increase the cap pretty easily.