S+ is working!!! HAHA i blame you guys for my addiction to S+.
I consider it mandatory for playing, really. So many needless, time-wasting annoyances melt away between resource pulling and the more forgiving object placement.
Agreed. I normally shy away from most mods but this one is a must.
I thought it was great just for allowing me to pick up placed items. Now that I’m using the Pull feature, I couldn’t imagine not playing with S+.
Speaking of, they just pushed out an S+ update. I’ll hold off updating until I see that no one is in game (edit: S+ updated & server restarted).
Update: Oct 2 @ 5:14pm
- PullResourceAdditions config functions correctly for other mod items now
- Feeding Trough ranges can be set via config now (default range: 35 foundations, Tek: 70)
- New Config Options: FeedingTroughAdditionalRangeInFoundations & TekFeedingTroughAdditionalRangeInFoundations
(note: resource & dino spawns will be blocked within the feeding radius… the Land Claimer is back!)
- All auto-craft BPs are now visible in their crafting stations (they still auto-craft, just now you see the crafting progress and can use pull selected on them)
- Pull Selected Resources will no longer pull water skins, water jars or canteens
- Decayed Pipes, Wires & Fences will become visible on server restarts
- Fixed issue with Euthanasia Gun not being able to target certain dinos
- The S+ Multi-Lamp now uses the same placement code as the Tek Light (this allows it to place on more surfaces correctly and is less taxing on the server)
(note: existing Multi-Lamps will have reset their orientation… benefit of this change is this is 100% the last time and also will work with rafts and saddles)
- New Structure: S+ Tek Light (same color options as S+ Multi-Lamp, can use any power or element shard for power)
- Water Taps are now silent
- The Remote can now open and close doors and will remember its mode between uses
- Transfer Gun will remember its source between uses now (ie you can put it away)
- Transfer Gun will transfer to dinos now and will transfer blueprints
- The Transfer Gun will no longer transfer out of structures with the PreventPulling tag (this is to allow other mods to have containers that are off limits to the pull system)
- S+ Industrial Cooker can pull water from connected water tanks (if not using an intake)
- S+ Tek items can now only be crafted at the S+ Tek Replicator
- Squid Oil is now identified as such on the resource pull list
- Hitching Post will no longer take damage when not actually hit
- Fixed gap in glass roof when placed side by side
- Drastically reduced the cost of the S+ Tek ATV (let’s be real, you are going to lose it)
- The Nanny now has an activation cooldown of 90 seconds (she can not be picked up during this time)
- Increased Nanny max imprint increment for servers with faster maturation rates
- Resource Pulling, Transfer Tool & Gun now uses the baby age to determine the appropriate max weight for non-adult dinos
- Resource Pulling, Transfer Tool & Gun will now take in account any item weight multipliers on the target inventory (ie metal in an Ankylo)
- Humanoid collectors (ie Nanny, Farmer, etc) should be less likely to disrobe
- Fixed issue that could cause pull resource buttons to remain visible when the inventory was not
- Fixed issue with torches losing their flame properties after a restart in single player
- Fixed issue with chemistry bench pulling too much
- Possible fix for falling through flipped staircases after a restart
How do you power the poop collector. One in base of tower.
I couldnt figure out, gas nore electric worked.
I think Ragan said those take propellant if i remember correctly. Was the reason he wanted a couple snails.
Ever wondered what Grem does when no one else is on… So I decided hey lets fly over and take on a Giga…
I mis judged a cliff face and got eaten… this in itself was no big deal I spawn at kels place and its a quick run. unfortunately I forgot to put my Argent on passive. Oh yes the dumb bird is attacking said Giga as I am trying to get it to disengage and run. Needless to say said Giga eats my Argent without a second thought.
At this point I realize I am riding a borrowed pter from Kel and should avoid getting it eaten so i zip back to kels base after leading the giga away from his beach :P
FYI kel I stashed my belongings in a box in your base until I can get back over had to quick travel home so I could hunt for a new argent.
Haha, no problem, @Grembel!
I did that exact same thing on the cliff face there a few days ago. I shot the Giga a few times thinking it was from a safe spot and he marched right up and ate me too, haha.
I did stash him on the other side of the big cliff off the beach. Going to try for him again today i think.
ok running into an issue trying to tame the gigas. Torpor will not drop. Do we have it set to not tame maybe?
I don’t think we’re doing anything with gigas (or with torpor in general), but I’ll check with Ragan just in case since he has a deeper understanding of the customizations we’re running with. I could only find these in the ini:
Also, 271.2 is out:
Current Version: v271.2
- Fixed a method that was being used to push characters underneath the ground (Requires Server Update.)
- Fixed Fertilizer getting durability reset when using Deposit Action (Requires Server Update.)
- Increased Ragnarok Boss Arena max time to 40 minutes (Requires Server Update.)
- Fixed a server loading crash that some mod-users were seeing (Requires Server Update.)
- Fixed remote keypads not working properly on certain legacy servers.
Will probably update some time tonight, when I see no one on.
it may be a change since the last time I played that’s been a wile back. I know they regen torpor super fast after you down them but atm downing them would take 3-4 people if not more. the level 15 was regening 100% torpor between loading of darts. So no idea how much she was actually regening past the dart.
Huh, I’ve never tamed a giga (thanks to your eggs on the other server, back in the day, lol) but I remember helping down one and 3-4 people actually sounds about right. Regardless, if we can make the torpor easier to work with using the ini settings, we probably should. I’ll research it and see if we have any options.
Edit: server restarted.
Did some research its the long neck its to slow. I will try bolts. I know I have done this solo maybe I used xbow :P only one way to find out:P
Another Structures Plus update just hit (server is restarting):
Update: Oct 8 @ 2:44pm
- S+ Replicator can now be crafted at the S+ Crafting Station
- Pull Selected is now capped at 1000
- There is now a 1 second cooldown on switching the mode of the Demo Gun
- Fixed issue that prevented the Euthanasia Gun from dealing the killing blow in enclosed spaces
- S+ Replicator now requires 100 element to craft (like vanilla)
- Squid Oil & Organic Polymer will spoil more slowly in the Animal Tender now
- Animal Tender, Farmer, Gardener, Item Collector, Sheep Herder & Nanny will only preserve items in their inventory when activated now
- S+ Auto Turret can no longer use gas
- S+ Cannon Turret now shoots visible cannon balls
- Rockets fired by the S+ Rocket Turret are now faster and less affected by gravity
Ok did a bit more searching I think the major issues I have had with the taming of the giga has been the inability to keep a steady stream of hits on it due to the damn things running now. So my next trick will be to try and “trap” it in four metal dino doors. Wish me luck
Thanks for the info! That’s what I would do. Build at least two metal columns close enough to “trap it”, and as many other columns as you can to contain it. And yes, I remember now that crossbows might help, but especially having 2-3 people along.
And sorry for the politics, moved that to the other thread.
I think Ragnarok is getting a proper Desert biome some time tonight. Hopefully more details soon.
First of all when is the next update for Ragnarok coming?
- currently we plan on getting an update out in the week of the 8th oct (Oct.,8-14)
What will be in the update?
- first of all lot of bug & glitch fixes:
- fixed far LOD rendering
- fixed several collison issues
- fixed several unbreakable rocks to be breakable again
- fixed rivers and lakes having no water
- fixed SSAO issue in A1
- fixed several floating objects
- fixed several other bugs and glitches
- Dinospawn overhaul:
- done the great fishing (you will now find fish in all lakes)
- tripled therazinospawns
- boosted spinospawns (same areas but more spawns)
- added another possible giga spawn area (hint: green oby)
- added new beaver spawn area
- removed fish from ocean (to resolve some issues)
- new landscape material
- new Day Cycle Manager part 1 (meaning a new weather system)
- updated ingame map to show SW area
- and the release of the first part of the desert region
One of the dangers in the redwoods (not my screenshot):
This kitty spawns in the massive redwood trees and just sits there until a wild dino or a player comes close enough. Then it pounces and snuggles you to death (unless you have a friend nearby to help).
Not sure if this screenshot is accurate, because every Thylacoleo that I’ve seen was facing the other direction (the ground).