Arkhamcare Employee Site

I don’t recall this being posted in the Batman: Arkham Asylum thread, but the www.arkhamcare.com website is real, and you can click on Employee Login to access the employees-only website. When asked for an employee ID, I know that Frank Boles’ ID# 125845712 works. Just register with your info, and you gain access to a bunch of AA info like camera feeds, emails, etc.

I particularly like the Safety Instructions section under the Control Panel, with safety notices like “Never Approach a High-Risk Patient Alone” (with diagram of a patient escaping their cell by attacking a lone employee), and, “Maintain Minimum Safe Distance When Handling Patients with Super Strength”.

Anyone know if there’s an employee ID# with security level 6? There’s a Confidential Files section, but I can’t access it with only the level 1 security access.

At one point Joker rattles off a different website, I meant to try to go to that but can’t recall exactly what it was now.

Thanks for posting the login info. I went to the website after hearing it mentioned in the game, but couldn’t be bothered to figure out how to actually login.

Awesome. Thanks :)

Has anyone tried calling the 888 number?

The 1-888-8ARKHAM number puts you through to a very realistic sounding voice menu, including an option for a 3 digit extension (are any of these visible in the game?). There are also menu options for admitting criteria, etc. Quite lovely. When I next play through the game, I’ll have to keep an eye out for telephone extensions (maybe that board listing which doctors are on call?)

Hacked trough the whole thing in one bored afternoon.
You need to gain access to all the other available accounts first, click on “Welcome Frank Boles” at the top right to see them.

helping spoiler:
The password for Dr. Westler (security level 2) is “Horowitz”.

If there is one, you’ll absolutely have to call the extension for Dr. Elliot.