Arrested Development Complete Series $34 today only at Amazon.com

Which is the SAME resolution as 480p for fucks sake. It’s just progressive vs. interlaced. Same detail.

If you’ve been monitoring this thread off and on for the last four years, hoping for another big discount because you missed the last one, you’re in luck: Amazon has the complete series on sale today for $27.99.

Format: NTSC, Widescreen

Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)

Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1

Number of discs: 8

Now, THAT, ladies and gentlemen is a necro. Well done!

Just as an update for Moore, BluRay won the format war, but Arrested Development is still only available on DVD.

Was this a good show? Did it get a proper ending? I keep reading everyone was upset it was canceled.

Depending on whether you like the show’s brand of humor, you’ll either think it was the greatest thing ever to grace television, or you’ll have no problem knowing why it was cancelled, and you’ll even think Fox must have been pretty cool this time around to actually give it three seasons to find its audience before killing it off.

I’d say it’s worth trying to catch a couple of episodes, because there’s a significant number of people that fall into the first group, and an hour of your time isn’t a bad risk for potentially “greatest thing ever” payoff.

It was an excellent show, and it’s worth watching, though it’s going to seem less innovative today than it did at the time. It’s also the show that made Michael Cera, and it features him being him, so, you know, that will matter, but it also features David Cross being hilarious, among other people.

Nobody watched it.

You can imagine the fury toward Fox that resulted from their inability to continue a show that proved over the course of multiple seasons that it just wasn’t going to make it. That’s where the upset part comes from.

It’s a sitcom, so…proper ending? There’s talk of a movie that’s powered mostly by the wishes of fans and a little bit by the producers, but don’t bet on it ever happening ever. I wasn’t really under the impression that there needed to be one, but I will admit that I was never a die hard super fan. I watched it when it was on and thought it was great, but I’m not threatening to open up my wrists.

That is an amazing price for an amazing show that actually got wrapped up amazingly well.

Yeah. You gotta lock that down.

It’s about $28 right now.

Well, it’s sort of a secret lingua franca among creatives of a certain age. Let’s call it a genuine “cult classic”—with club sauce.

It’s back to $67, and I didn’t pick it up while it was on sale.

I’ve made a huge mistake.

they put it on sale every x-mas

Drake and Brian’s post made me just about shit myself with the lols, thanks guys. I missed it too.

My sides hurt…hey reading those posts made my sides hurt…COME ON!

Ah I passed on it, I have literally 300 hours worth of Blu’s / Tv on DVR to watch, it would probably be next Christmas before I even have a chance to watch it.

If I do find the time, I will netflix it.