Arrow

Sad to hear of her leaving early.

I stopped watching Arrow after season 4. Did it get better?

If you didn’t like the early seasons, you probably wouldn’t have liked the later. One season was pretty bad (forget which one), but other than that I’ve found the series enjoyable. I think they have made the right decision to end it. It was initially only planned for 5 season, and I think they have run out of good ideas. Time to make room for new heroes.

Sad to see Emily move on from Felicity. Was hoping they would move her character to a different show after Arrow ended.

Yeah but they have been laying the groundwork for this pretty much all season. Anyway, this is Hollywood and in Hollywood, you never say never. So its possible that the character of Felicity Smoak may return to the Arrowverse, someday. Either way, its been a good run for Emily.

I’ll agree with Silent and add a bit; there was indeed an awful season (I think 4, actually - the one that ended with the nuke), but the show re-found its footing from there. It’s never been truly great, but it ranges from guilty pleasure to good. The basic nuts and bolts have stayed largely the same (although characters have come and gone) until this current season where they’ve largely been crafting a jumping-off point. I’d assumed there wouldn’t be a season 8 because of that, but then came the announcement of the short renewal to cap it all off.

So what do I need to do to get a Star City 2040 show permanently? Cuz I’m all about the cast and characters they featured there.

I think your only option is to run it in Fate.

YESSSSSS

Or not.

Next week is the big Crisis crossover, starting Dec 8. Both Flash and Arrow have been doing stuff leading up to it, so if you’re interested in some backstory, it’s worth catching up on this season for those 2. The other shows haven’t done much, so I assume their contributions will be less significant. Should be a good time, judging from the prior crossovers.

So I just realized, looking at my DVR’s upcoming recordings, that they’re splitting up Crisis across the holidays. Parts 1-3 are next week, and parts 4-5 aren’t until mid-January. Damn it.

Good finale.