Artist job @ Splash Damage, in the UK

http://www.splashdamage.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=32&page=1

Since I’m sure there are a few aspiring developers here. :)

Companies post job openings all the time, why is it this one is getting a lot of attention?

It’s not? I just posted here because I thought some people from the UK might be interested. Anyway, most companies hiring are in the US. I wouldn’t mention an Epic or Monolith job opening.

It’s not? I just posted here because I thought some people from the UK might be interested. Anyway, most companies hiring are in the US. I wouldn’t mention an Epic or Monolith job opening.[/quote]

Not picking on you, I just noticed that sites seem to pick up on certain job postings and it usually spreads. By the end of the day this will be posted on most sites that have anything to do with FPS games I bet.

Well, we’re mostly FPS oriented, but have quite a few RPG fans. If I notice an interesting job and it’s a slow news day, I’ll post it at FS. We have quite a few Canadians and Edmontonians, so I’ll be nice and post the BioWare jobs this weekend, deal? :]

Far too many of them :)