Ascension - February league

That is an…awkward choice of phrase. Of note: I’m a child, and also giggle when someone says ‘boobies’ or ‘balls’ (in any context).

Well, I had “ass” originally. Would that be equally awkward?

Nah, would have been to obvious. :)

:)

Also, warning: 3ric just learned this game, and beat me 2 of 3 in the past couple of days. He’s got this weird knack of… well, I’ll let you all see it for yourself!

Taking advantage of my perch atop the standings as long as I can, MrDannimal challenges:

Giaddon
Aesculapius
Diddums128

and Ananab Tilps (although that’s kind of like helping a demon escape from hell…)

Bwahaha!

I’m interested in a four-person game, too, if anyone else is.

So I sent an invite to krazykrok - should I be PMing people before I send the invite? Just feels weird to send out a random game request.

I’ll play in that 4 player game. :)

I’ve challenged lordpolish and iamagiantnerd!

– which ends in a very quick loss to lordpolish, 57-60. One of those games where you somehow have 4 runes for the first 5 turns. Ugh.

Alright! Starting off February with challenges out to Deforrestation, Xenocide08 and my Nemesis Josemas99

Why is he my nemesis? I don’t know! But I need one and he’s it!

Nixxter, can our game be for the league? We’re in round two.

Our game is for the league, or not? It isn’t declared as one, I don’t think, but it seems like a close game to me, and it can count if you agree.

Edit: Never mind this; now we’re in round 13, and the end is nigh.

Yes. Yes it can Banana man. Bring it! (we still have 59 honor points so we must be pretty early at this point)

Yup, quite early! Okay, it’s on.

Challenges sent to Justin Fletcher and shellfishguy. Here’s to a fun and friendly February!

Banana man brings the pain… AT 76, Nixxter 53.

RainRaven defeats elguapoDC 74-62

Sigh, I couldn’t get anything going Dave. You must have thrown a peel into my deck!

Definitely a peel!

Game Center e-friend requests sent to kyle7000, rara///, jennywoo1229, and Diddums128. Your reward for accepting is a challenge from me using the new deck only! Because I’m annoying!

FHQ whore!