Ash vs. Evil Dead

No, this isn’t in the wrong forum

I love Sam Raimi, Bruce Campbell, and the Evil Dead movies but… dang, Bruce seems way too old now for a part like this. I guess they’ll have to go all Bubba Ho Tep with the age thing.

I’m there, day one.

I’m there day two. I mean, what Brian said.

Incorrect. There is no downside to this news.

It’s on Starz

“Young, old, I’m the guy with the quips.”
-Ash

Ah hell’s yeah. I’m so in I’m out the other side and coming back up front for another trip.

True. We don’t currently get it so that’s a negative. I don’t see myself subscribing for a single show, either. I will probably buy the whole first season from Amazon at some point.

I have starz free, and this will keep it after that expires (and cable in general - I am a cord cutter but in the new house having cable is $1 cheaper than just internet, but it is just a few channels plus a year of HBO and starz for free)

super excited. they can’t fuck this up - they can even do a shitty job if they want, I will enjoy it.

If you’ve ever seen Bruce at CC’s you’ll know he’s as sharp now as he ever was, if not insanely brutal - lol. Hope to see good things from this.

That chin will never age.

Man! Have you guys seen the trailer? It’s, and I don’t want to steal a phrase but I must, “looking good, looking sweet”!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unnLg1TPCYM

That looks fantastic. I don’t get Starz, but if the series matches the trailer, I’ll buy it/rent it/something for sure.

So awesome.

-Tom

Terrific trailer. The delivery and camera on “Yo granny! Let’s go!” really tickled me.

Yssssssssssssssss OMG that was fantastic.

Looks like a lot of fun. They’ve nailed the tone, for sure.

That trailer is a thing of beauty - it’s like I was hungry and had no idea until someone put food in front of me. Now I can’t wait for this. Old Ash is looking to be even better than the original.

That made me laugh out loud with delight. Is there a way to get Starz other than through a cable package?