Ash vs. Evil Dead

I am so very on board with this.

Wow, between this and the Twin Peaks 2017 mini, TV just gets better and better.

That trailer… wow. This looks like the movie/tv we have wanted for a long time. Bruce Campbell is killing it in this trailer, and I hope the show can be this awesome.

That was a fantastic trailer. Now I’m so psyched for this! Like Pogue said, I didn’t realise how much I wanted this to happen until I saw the trailer!

That looks great. I need to order Starz.

Ive been showing the trailer to anyone sitting still long enough. Its sublime!

I think I’ve watched it ten times. My expectations may be a bit high. I’ve already decided this will be one of the greatest TV shows ever.

Last night I discovered that I already have Starz - which shows how much attention I pay to it.

…until now. Heh. From a network exec’s standpoint, mission accomplished!

Groovy!

The first 4 minutes or so..

Not only awesome but NSFW as well.

Groovy…

Yo, she-bitch – let’s go.

Looks like he just ran out of bubble gum.

Ash vs. Evil Dead has been renewed for season 2. They must feel very good about it.

Noticed a trend lately of shows getting “renewed” for a second season before the first episode airs. Is there any teeth to those announcements any more? If the show has terrible ratings, will they follow through with the second season or just go ahead and cancel the thing?

I ask because it was a trend in movies for a bit as well. Studios would announce that they had already greenlit the sequel to a movie before it was released to give the impression that they felt really good about the film’s quality. But many of those “green lit” sequels withered on the vine because the first movie flopped.

This may be a silly question when it comes to a premium cable show, since they are a little less worried about ratings (their revenue doesn’t come from advertisers). Still, if it isn’t drawing/retaining subscribers, will they still move forward with a second season?

The announcements are still meaningful and a sign of confidence in the show, even if it fails to develop the expected audience it won’t be cancelled unless there are other issues (such as when HBO’s Luck kept killing horses).

Nada wishes he could have his own show…

Only slightly disappointed the episodes are only 30 minutes long but I’ll take it anyway.

— Alan

What happen with the hand that he make in his travel?