Assassin's Creed Odyssey - It's time to Greek out

This game… so satisfying.

Been going about, doing my thing, taking side quests, exploring, leveling and getting richer. I finally ‘get’ sailing now and have upgraded the ship and that’s been fun. Then this who Kosmos Cultists thing; THAT’S fantastic (some great loot)! And just when I’d totally forgotten about the pretext of the game I am reminded about the Assassin’s overarching mission which is sending me back in time. Some pretty funny tidbits and easter eggs at mission control btw.

Thanks for the reminder about the Boar-of-unusual-size. I should go back and grab that one. But yes, in general; everywhere I’ve been in the world and had my ass handed to me before, when I go back at about +2 or +3 level is totally manageable if not a piece of cake.

So what’s the deal with “Documents” in your Inventory’s ‘Bag’? Do they belong to existing quests or are they sort of quests unto themselves? One of mine has a check mark over it but I am not clear about it. Does that mean it’s been completed or just that it is active or available?