Assassin's Creed Odyssey - It's time to Greek out

Ew, you take that back! :)

I loved DA2! Apparently, no one else did though.

Non-customizable voiced hero differing only by gender.

BTW regarding the monetization with buying Helix credits to buy cosmetic DLC and the bind-on-account-once-only orichalcum spawns + Oikos of Olympus crap, there’s no need to waste time/money on those legendaries as you get enough powerful legendary loot during questing/game progress.

I bought a few things cosmetically and wish there were bundles for discounts.

ProTip: If you collect pieces of a legendary armor set, you can save on upgrading costs because all the parts level up to whatever level of the last piece you collect.

Looks like Lestris Island and Kradia Island were the two regions missing from Hermes’s Homie achievement.

Though bottlenecked by 1060 this shows AC making use of multiple cores https://www.game-debate.com/amp/news/25884/newsAmpPage.html

Sea shanties lyrics:

Yay, I guess?

I love this game, but playing again isn’t something I’ll do for a long time.

I never took advantage of Origins’ new game + either.

I’m pretty sure New Game + is only for those without jobs… it’s impossible to imagine going back to replay one of today’s monster sized AAA titles, given how long even the first play through can take!

I’m level 21 and about 30 hours in, longest I have played a game in years,still loving it

I sort of can’t believe how massive this game is. I’m level 48 and 65 hours played and I feel like I’m maybe 2/3 through the story content. There’s at least a third of the map I haven’t seen yet.

It’s really an amazing work of art unburdened, mostly, with the usual AssCreed baggage.

New game+
Level cap going up to 99!

I never did get a reply from them about the streaming thing so I guess they didn’t need any more volunteers by the time I signed up. :-(

Not that I have the time anyway, of course.

I’ve finally managed to continue my adventures in ancient Greece. The next instalment in my series on Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is now live. Join me as I explore Delphi and environs! The developers did a pretty good job with the Panhelllenic sanctuary.

OMG I didn’t do this quest until level 70 but the “Family Values” sidequest is epic!

Figure no point in making a new thread on just a rumor…

A game set in Rome in its heyday would be interesting. By the time of Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood, Rome circa 1500 was mostly already a city built around classic Ruins. It would be interesting to see Rome at a time where those buildings were fresh and in use. It would make an interesting contrast.

It’s a good choice from a production standpoint because you can reuse some of the assets from Origin and Odyssey and it won’t stick out to most players.

Ohhh yes, I said it along time ago Rome around the 100 AD time period.

But exactly how would that work? There was one army, the Roman army, not much room for mercenary freebooters. An individual soldier isn’t going to go around carrying out missions for the most part.