Assassin's Creed: Origins - 2017, Ancient Egypt, hawk spotter drone

Well! It’s more accurate to say Wildlands was built on the same engine as Assassin’s Creed, since all the AC games use some version of Anvil. Wildlands’ AnvilNext 2 engine was previously used for AC Unity and Syndicate. :)

Of course these engines are always WIP so naturally this will have whatever hot new features were added for Wildlands.

To me games always look much better in screenshots or little gifs than they do in motion on the big high res screen anyway. But I’m sure this will be okay graphically.

I just shake my head at people thumbing their Josh’s at the modern games we have. What games like the AC series, Uncharted, Witcher 3 etc pull off is stunning IMO. People used to be blown away at running down a simple corridor in full 3D.

So spoiled these days…

Is this some colloquial thing? I’ve never heard of this.

Autocorrect from noses?

The act of someone thumbing their Josh’s rustles my Jimmies.

Quit jackin’ around, guys.

My biggest worry about this is that I haven’t seen any real assassination-style…things. I see there’s new combat, great…it’s an AC game, though. Where’s my stealth kills?

Ezio’s double sneak kill is still the pinnacle of assassining.

Is there an underwater crocodile squadron pulling that boat?

Ha, no kidding about the boat. I was watching a video yesterday and the only thing missing was the outboard motor, they were jetting down the waterway so fast.

Biggest World EVAR!

Hmm.

The fact is, my entire experience was plagued by a single, constant issue; low framerate. I actually tried the PC version under the impression I could witness up-to 60FPS, but instead I was plagued by what was below 30FPS, constantly. Constant stutter hampered my experience, ruining both gameplay and visual fidelity. The issue here, on the PC version, truly is on par with early Assassin’s Creed: Unity, a game infamous for poor performance on launch – though it should be said, gameplay I witnessed on the Xbox One X version of the game had no such issues from what I could see.

Blah blah conspiracy, yada yada moneyhats.

Well, I think there’s a bit of “take it with a grain of salt” when it comes to WCCFTECH. That, and the article here doesn’t give any details of what system they were playing on, what build of the game, etc.

Is the game going to release on PC at the same date than consoles, or is there any delayed release date for PC?

AFAIK, it’s all Oct 27th.

The grain of salt with that is so big I’m sitting on it like a beanbag chair.

Hmm.

And you can’t have headphones without a stand!

Just 12,000€!!

For the stand. The headphones are another 50,000.