Assassin's Creed: Origins - 2017, Ancient Egypt, hawk spotter drone

I know - this is my biggest problem as well, coins sure don’t come easy!

Go hunting and sell the pelts.

I am level 22 now, lots of purple gear and about 13000 coin on hand. :p

Good tip. I’m level 20 and have 750 coins =/
I’m not selling trinkets atm, since I want the trinket achievement, but I forgot about pelts! =)

Well, I don’t use puny purple stuff, mostly only legenadries. Those puppies costs 3-4000 a price to upgrade!

Weapons are not even needed once you get fire grenades,and the +50% fire damage skill.

Hey now. I’m a sneaky assassin! I need my predator bow.
How does the fire bombs work in close combat?

I usually dodge back, toss a fire bomb, dodge back again. Then watch the enemy flail about on fire.

I like that there are so many oil jars around, you can set up some sweet AOE damage traps.

That sounds boring, but each to his own! I prefer to sneak or warrior style combat.

I don’t use it all the time, but if you are out numbered and want to stay and fight, it helps thin the herd. :p

The fire bombs own the boss fights.

Update 1.03 is live.

HDR for PS4.
New photomode options.
A few hotfixes.

So I just started this on PS4 and the audio is really bad, is this a bug? All the voices outside of cutscenes sound like I’m listening through a long tunnel and sometimes it almost sounds like the people are talking in slow motion. All the sound in general seems really subdued like bad compression but the voices are almost unintelligible which is really ruining the experience. Anyone else having weird audio issues in the PS4?

Maybe a new bug introduced with the patch Telefrog mentioned a few hours ago?

Maybe? I just started today so I have no idea. There do seem to be reports of audio issues so maybe this gets fixed in another patch? Sucks because I do really like the game but the sound is so terrible.

Damn - this was not a good patch. I just got a story from a guy near the Great Sphinx, without any sound at all, and a video played, without any sound at all too.

Thats really too bad, since it will take quite a while for a new patch to arrive to the ps4, due to how Sony processes those.

I hope this was put into the game along with the alien spaceship that it surely must contain.

This game has the most remarkable water, I mean in some areas its muddy and hard to see, others is clear and blue. If you get oil into the water, watch it flow down stream. If you try to wash oil off yourself in the water , watch you create your own oil slick. And I can’t recall the last time under water movement felt so spot on.

Not happy with the pace ‘at the end’ (I read that I’m in the last act).

I need to gain 4 levels to be on par with my next main quest. It takes me oh, 3 hours to find and complete enough side quests to go up 1.

Maybe the higher level side quests could give more XP, Ubi? Starting to wonder if they even play tested this.

I get it, open world blah blah blah. Go do everything blah blah blah. But then crazy main story stuff happens and I actually get excited to continue…then…hold up there, bucko. Go gain yourself some levels first. And by the time you’re ready, you’ve almost forgotten what happened last.

Gotta be a loot box you can buy that will bump you up a level or two though, right?

Actually there is, yeah. Shocking, right?

I’ll try to suffer through to the end this weekend. Might be my least favorite AC game, and that’s saying something.