Assassin's Creed: Origins - 2017, Ancient Egypt, hawk spotter drone

Well I’m going to get all snooty and say Rogue had it too but yes, Unity and Syndicate dialed it way back.

Supporting evidence for the Greek setting…

I like the modern day plotline and want more of it. You guys are spoiling AC for me.

Hmmm , Greek setting could be ok, but they have to add stuff, I don’t just want more of AC:Origins.

It is totally going to be a reskinned Origins.

Yeah, I liked it too. I enjoyed how batshit things got at the end of AC3, with the precursors and the struggle to save the planet from solar flares. I’ll miss that.

The rumor is that Odyssey will feature dialog options, a user made character, and even more of a shift into the RPG genre.

And an eagle.

Given some of the Origins DLC veered off into fantasy, maybe some Greek myth would go down well :)

AC Jason and The Argonauts would be amazing.

Edit: This is sounding more like AC Titan Quest. I would buy that.

I’ll just wait til we get to AC Knights of the Round Table.

I wanted to complete the modern day stuff in Black Flag, but that stupid Frogger-style minigame made it impossible for me. I suppose completing the modern day stuff gives you some achievement or “reward video” or something?

My dream remains AC: White City. Assassin’s Creed, the 1893 Chicago World’s Fair, H. H. Holmes, Robber Barons, Tycoons, and a chance to visit that amazing setting re-created in a game.

I dig it. It would also fit the criteria of ‘must rub shoulders with famous people’

Plus you just know that Tesla would be an assassin and Edison a Templar, and that would make me very happy.

Tesla’s in-game model must be based on David Bowie or no sale.

You don’t even need Bowie. I mean just look at these two men

One is a suave genius, and the other a cranky bitter old man.

Incorrect, you need Bowie.

Ubisoft, hire this man!

And this man!

-Tom

Some serious haystack-diving potential, for sure

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/de/Ferris-wheel.jpg