Assassin's Creed: Origins - 2017, Ancient Egypt, hawk spotter drone

I’m still bummed that Cold War submarine cat-and-mouse AC game never happened. I mean, I don’t know how exactly that would have worked, but I would have loved to try it.

Side note: if any of you haven’t read Devil in the White City, I highly recommend it.

I have read it, thanks. Great book. I also have this murder castle jigsaw puzzle, the perfect gift for anyone who has read the book!

That’s awesome. I must have that puzzle!

Oh how cute, there he is chopping up a little female victim in a bathroom!

I picked this up again because I can’t play Odyssey until I am done with Origins!

Came across a quest with the flames of Anubis being knocked over. Ends up it was one of the better quests in game. Lead me to another quest where one of the first bad guys I eliminated in game had a lover who was trying to get revenge against me, for messing up her life!

So I finished my 98th mission according to the in game tracker. And I checked on reddit and it looks like I have 31 to go plus all the DLC stuff. BIG ASS GAME.

At this rate along with other stuff I am playing, I hope to pick up and start playing Odyssey by next summer!

Wish they would have stuck with the 2 year release window.

LK! Hey do you have a shield over there in Egypt?

I do have a shield and its wonderful!

GRRRRRRRRRRR!

Ha, coincidentally I fired this back up on Sunday and before I knew it I’d played 5 hours of it. My Bayek is Level 20 right now.

Level 43 , but now quests don’t give as much XP, so it takes forever to level up.

Also all the sand is wearing on me, I want to go Greece and see the lovely foliage.

Well hurry up LK and start AC:ODY - I want a shield! I sorta hope Tom streams AC again tomorrow.

No such luck @KristiGaines as tomorrow’s stream is the request Wednesday winner Cthulhu Saves the World, it has far less pixels, but just as much adventure!

Ah yes you are right as always. Though you know …. that is a pretty funny game overall…

And I am pretty much done with the main map, hit level 45 yet I still see about a dozen side quests, but they are really starting to feel like filler content. Tried to kill another war elephant , sadly no luck with that.

So I took a boat to the Sinai and started The Hidden Ones DLC. Love the 4 year time jump , makes the game feel a bit more AssCreed like.

Bayek’s new outfit is pretty sweet also! (not my screenshot just one I found on the web)

Any opinions on The Hidden Ones dlc? So far I am enjoying it.

I guess lots of people burned out way before getting to the DLC.

I thought it was fine but it’s pretty much MOTS IMO. They say the last one, Pharaoh something, is very good.

Yeah Curse of the pharaohs , I heard that too, thats why I am playing the DLCs now instead of Odyssey.

Also why not post the review for the other dlc:

Finishing up The Hidden Ones I am pretty sure I am on the last mission now. And it is indeed a good dlc with a tight focused story. Lake Anubis gave me a pretty decent scare when I got to it! Also there is a tomb puzzle that is pretty cool , using mirrors.

Just dinged level 50!

LK at your rate you’ll pass be up in odyssey.