Assassins Creed Origins - the Spoiler Edition

So… I found a couple of legs sticking up from the ground.

You should be fine. I hit that last patch at level 30 – seriously, what were they thinking? – and got bored grinding out levels trying to catch up to level 35. So I said “screw it” and jumped in at level 32 and didn’t have much problem.

-Tom

Oh good, at 33, and I just want to get it done.

So the Hippodrome… does anyone actually like doing the races?

I do not.

I hate it. The tutorial was a P.A.I.N and I haven’t set foot in there since.

There are hippo races in this game?

Interest level … rising.

Yeah , there should have been almost no way to lose the tutorial, yet I did the first time. And barely beat it the 2nd time.

Also the payout for races aren’t worth the time involved.

@divedivedive Hippodrome has no hippo’s sadly.

Unfortunately not, there are regular horse races at the Hippodrome.
I see at the trophy collection that there’s is some kind of Crocodile arena though, unless that name is completely misleading as well.

Yeah, and just so much going on for a race. Trampede your oppononents, dodge, draft… nope, just nope.

Nope - hated it, but then again, I’ve always hated driving in AC games. I actually ragequit and uninstalled Revelations when I died the third time in the damn mandatory coach driving.

Going out to the pyramids in Giza is just… so… wow. Absolutely love it. And canI say how happy I am that there where no creepy enemies inside the pyramids?

The mummy DLC will cover that. :)

You guys do know that hippo means horse, right? So, yes, there are hippo races! :) Sadly, no hippopotamus races.

That is not racing, fortunately. I’m not sure it’s much better, but it’s not racing.

-Tom

Oh. I had no idea!

Hippo = horse, potamus = river.

So hippopotamuses are the horses of the rivers. Or something like that.

Plot twist: Bayek is really Noah and he’s just collecting animals for his Arc.

I would have loved animal collection instead of the pointless “fit the star puzzle into the sky and then nothing whatsoever happens”.

Nope, not something like that. Exactly that! Although I prefer when the NPCs in the game call them river cows. Hippos are way more like cows than horses. What dumbass looked at a hippo and thought, “That’s what it would be like if a horse lived in a river.”

This is also why it’s funny to me that the Potomac River is called the Potomac River. It’s the River River.

-Tom

Finally done.

The end was mostly decent but they skipped one major thing I was hoping to see. Oh well.

I agree with Tom, 2/5. Not my favorite AC. I’d have to think about where it belongs on my list.

Sorry :(

Am a huge AC fanboy but this was not my favorite. I actually did a list today of my least to most favorite AC’s :) So it ended up being a bit above the pack but not at the top. The end of the game saved it, really.

Assassin’s Creed: Liberation
Assassin’s Creed: Rogue
Assassin’s Creed: Unity
Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
Assassin’s Creed III
Assassin’s Creed
Assassin’s Creed: Origins
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
Assassin’s Creed II
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate

Edit: The list goes from my least to most favorite. Yeah I liked Syndicate the most.