Assassins Creed Origins - the Spoiler Edition

So I defeated the guy on the Elephant and the other guy and I guess installed Cleo into power. Is that the end everyone was talking about? Because that sequence went on forever, but I am finally Mua’dib again.

You can blow apart rocks with your weirding way?

No there is moar…

That’s only from the Lynch movie because they didn’t have the FX budget to show the weirding way fight style.

You young pup!

Hey I read the book too! I just like blowing stuff up.

I agree with this post completely.

It highlights how much I liked Horizon. I never felt like throwing the controller in that one. Or felt like the fights were unfair, just because the developer decided to make them that way.

After having two playable characters in Syndicate it felt like definite step back only having Aya for the ship mini games.

So has anyone played The Hidden Ones dlc? I think I am headed there next.

I have most of the main game map cleaned up, a few elephant battles remain, and a few ?'s that are probably crap loot hidden hideouts left to reveal.

I finished off the final 2 phylakes, which gave me a key and the most lame quest ever to get a special outfit. It made me equal parts angry and sad that I wasted time hoping for something cool. It seems working toward stuff in this game leads to disappointment. :p

I did. It’s more of the same as the main game. Fairly short expansion. If you like the main game, this DLC will give you just a bit more (and levels up to 45, of course). The new Phylakes you need to kill (all of 2 of them) does lead to an interesting callback to the main game.