Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Formerly 'Victory'

There are only tiny sewer sections, and they’re all under construction, accurate.

And yeah, there are horse dumps on the roads.

Must not click install…

Poop!

To channel Triumph the Insult Comic Dog: “Fresh, creamy… poooop.”

You all just got me to install again on my PS4. I bounced off it the first time - maybe because of the child abuse in the first mission… I can’t remember exactly why.

Level 10 Master Assassins (wearing Master Assassin outfits), The Frye Twins… :D

They really did a wonderful job with the outfits and color choices you can unlock. FashonCreed exists!

Just starting Sequence 7 now , I held off on the Sequence 8 stuff even if it is offered already, as I want to keep doing them in order.

I can’t recall the last game and its world that hooked me as hard as this has.

SO GOOD GIF!

Evie is always watching.

(<3 Evie)

I think Syndicate’s the apology for how the British came off in AC3. Then it was all red coated oppression. Now’s it all sunshine and Elgar.

There really is a ton of Ubistuff in this game, easily on par with Black Flag. :p

Beers
Flowers
Music Boxes
Helix things
Illustrations
Royal Correspondence

Sequence 7 missions are starting to make me hate Henry Green, he seems like a horrible Assassin. He also likes Evie, and I like Evie, so I am not collecting his dumb flowers. :)

But, and here I go beating this drum again, remember that when you’re seeing the British as redcoated monsters, whose perspective are you playing as? And as much as people hated the tutorial playing as Haytham, how did those very same characters come across? For that matter, in Syndicate, whose memories are you replaying when you’re seeing these very genteel and proper Englishmen and women?

That guy. Ugh, that guy.

I pretty much disliked all of Sequence 7. But my gosh were the Sequence 8 missions fantastic! Just did the first one of Sequence 9, I am getting tired so I’ll finish up the main story tomorrow, then hop in the magic river rift.

Ending is sooooo good. Go get 'em.

Partially due to this thread, and partially because of the new game coming out, I just installed this and started. I played all of the AC games up through Unity and then bounced off that hard. Not because of the technical issues (didn’t really affect me) I just didn’t like it for some reason. Never played Rogue. But I’m really enjoying Syndicate so far. It’s a welcome return to the series for me after a couple years off.

Heh, Evie is one of the truly wonderful characters in modern video gaming - She and Ezio are perfect in my book.

Is the season pass worth it for Syndicate? Ubistore has it at 40% off right now.

Maybe? I dunno, the missions integrated into the game so well I couldn’t really tell what was DLC so far. I checked and its showing 50% off for me on the Ubistore.

I did have to buy The Dreadful Crimes dlc separate as they are not part of the season pass. They are fun.

Haven’t tried any of the Jack the Ripper DLC, that is a separate option on the main menu, so its not integrated into the main story.

I liked the Jack the Ripper DLC. It adds nothing to the actual Ripper mythology, as you probably would expect given the series’ relationship with history, but it’s interesting to play an assassin with no conscience who is also, you know, insane.

Hmm… Perhaps I need to give Syndicate a go as well? Your experience does seem to mirror mine…

Also bounced off Unity and really love Syndicate. I highly recommend!

vR8qCsg

Just a word of warning: IMO the tutorial missions in Syndicate are terrible. It opens up when you get into London, after an hour or so.