At Least Eight Crushed to Death at Astroworld

Methinks someone is lying to cover why they have drugs in their system. That story sounds like total BS. They’re trying to tell us someone had a syringe with fentanyl or something in it and the ninja hit the vein on a moving target? Because injecting into a vein is the only way that’s happening.

Sounds like someone was doing drugs on the job and has watched a few too many bad TV shows and movies to explain it away.

Huh, guess it was probably a good thing this was in P&R. Apparently Travis Scott is notorious for inciting dangerous behavior:

Now Kanye West sees Billie Eilish helping fans in distress as a diss against Scott and is threatening to boycott playing Cochella

I’d say Kanye West sees a lot of things, and really should get help for it.

I know we all like to say how Kanye West has mental issues and whatever…

I think Kanye West is just a piece of shit asshole. Maybe he has mental issues too, but… he’s a piece of shit.

Amen.

Like the Taylor Swift thing? I feel like the fact that he’s an asshole is why that happened.
Asshole Kanye: I should do it.
Mental issue Kanye: Let’s go.

Without the mental issues, maybe he just thinks it and doesn’t go through with it, but that doesn’t make him less of an asshole.

I feel like people like some of Kanye’s music, and they came up with this idea that he’s some super genius, and so everything he does that is either just fucking dumb as shit, or indicative of him being a narcissistic piece of garbage, needs to be rationalized away as due to some mental illness.

The dude’s a piece of shit. Fuck him all the way off. Making good music doesn’t change that. Eric Clapton is a great guitarist. Mel Gibson made some freaking awesome movies over the years… but they’re pieces of shit. We don’t need to rationalize it away and blame it on something else.

The halo effect is a hell of a drug.