Avalon: The Journey Begins

Hi all Tim here with NewHopeGames. I’m currently working on somewhat of an old skool space adventure game. It’s a bit inspired by games like Starflight. It’s been greenlit and nearing an early access release. It can be seen in the upcoming section here. If you interested in games like this check it out and join the community group. Let me know what you think… http://store.steampowered.com/app/502780

Hello, I would very much like to talk to you about your game please.

Yes…very much indeed…

Sure you can ask me anything here, the community forum or pm me

Brian likes Starflight.

Like, a LOT.

I sent you an email via the contact page on your site. :)

Hehehe, “likes.” You’re funny.

Hi everyone it’s been sometime since I posted here. I’ve been extremely busy and forgot i mentioned Avalon here. The game has been released as early access back in mid November. It has been extensively updated and let me stress that again in caps…EXTENSIVELY updated since release! The first two weeks after release I was updating about every day or two. Now I update once every week or two normally on a Saturday or Sunday. So far most of the things mentioned in the early access description have already been added in the many updates. So work continues and will continue until the game reaches final.