Aven Colony - off-world city builder

I put it down a few days after playing it. There really isn’t a game there because there isn’t much of a challenge beyond your initial stabilization of food / water / power / nanos. From that point on, its just an endless series of goals handed out to you one at a time that seem arbitrary until you ‘win’ and then move to the next map.

For example, I had a fairly large population and had some of the larger dwelling types already with plenty of space. Then the game says, we need more room for people, build an outpost which is the smallest type of dwelling you can build.

In an early missions it introduces the spore things that can get into your air vents and make people sick. Ok, its something you need to look out for, now on, right? WRONG. In the next several missions I never saw them again.

To make matters worse, in later missions it wasn’t even telling me the end goal. It was saying to follow the steps as they came in. So you just sit there waiting for the next whatever until you done. You can’t even plan and work toward the ultimate goal because you don’t even know what it is.