Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Called it:

Also, released date moved up from May to April 26, 2019.

This so good. The wife and daughter heard the trailer was up from over hearing my son tell me about it and wanted to watch it, all of us just loved the last movie.

Marvel executive 1: This is gonna work.

Marvel executive 2: I know it is, cause I don’t know what I’m gonna do if it doesn’t.

Hype Level: maximum

Excited.

Tony said to Pepper, “zero promise of Rescue”. You know what that means…

Or maybe it means no Rescue in this movie. I don’t know!

Definitely one of the two!

Certainly it fits with the Tony is not going to make it through the movie theory.

Which clearly means that isn’t how he dies.

Bwaah so many questions!

Why is Quill’s ship busted and why can’t Nebula fix it? When Thanos threw Titan’s moon at them did it break the ship?

Is Nebula going to die too? She clearly needs to eat because she was trying to eat those plants that weren’t ripe.

Will Captain Marvel save Tony? What about Korg and Meik? “Hey, Iron Man. I’m Korg. This is Miek. We’re gonna jump on that spaceship and get outta here. Wanna come?”

Where is Rocket Raccoon? War Machine?

Thor asked what more he could lose. He looks totally defeated. He’s lost his spirit.

How did Ant Man escape the quantum realm? Did Luis come back for his van and turn the machine off?

How is Thanos progressing in his Stardew Valley LARP? It looks like he’s doing very well, the crops look healthy and bountiful.

Did Hawkeye/Ronin’s family get dusted? Looks that way!

Will Hulk come back?

Why does Tony still have the thingy in his chest? I thought he took that out at the end of Iron Man 3. Of course I haven’t really watched any Marvel movies since Iron Man 3 so maybe he changed his mind and stuck it back in.

I’d have to rewatch infinity war, but basically his new suit is nanomachines and that is basically like a chest piece like football players wear. It’s where the suit ‘spreads’ from.

It’s going to be a looong wait till April.

I’m so hoping we get a Luis flashback about exactly this.

Saw this on Facebook. Laughed a good bit.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text that says 'Who you thought Who is really was gonna save the universe going to do it'

Wholly Schmidt, he did.

I assume War Machine is off trying to keep survivors alive.

They set up Hulk coming back in the last movie with the lines about him waiting till the last possible moment to come out (or similar).

Can’t Ant-man just throw his ship thingee into reverse? Didn’t he do that in Ant-man and the Wasp?

Oh noes Shuri is one of the missing / dead Banner is looking at.

Who is the next face that comes up in those photos?

That’s friggin hilarious.

And now I imagine a conversation between Tony and Strange

T: so you couldn’t have told me that the alien woman who can fly and shoot laser beams from her fingertips wouldn’t be the one to save us, but instead this clown with a stolen suit that makes him big or small would be the one to save the universe? Because I was totally figuring it would be the person who can shoot laser beams.

S: would you have believed me?

T: no, but that’s not the point.

Apparently there’s a spiderman far from home trailer dropping soon as well. Will be interesting to see how that’s handled what with him being snapped and all.