/b/

Saw this on a t-shirt. What does it mean?

NSFW!
http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html
NSFW!

They split their subforums up with one-letter names like /b/ and /i/

Go there at your own risk.

There goes another lost soul.

Who knew :)

Inside jokes, ftw.

I have a feeling Dirt would be much more appreciated and content over there.

How long until we see Dirt on Fox News talking about buying a dog to keep the internet at bay?

Who are you?

Actually, I’m asking for a co-worker who had a 17 y/o guest over at her house this past weekend and he had a t-shirt on with “/b/” on it. He refused to tell her what it meant so she asked me. Naturally, I came here.

It means the 17 year-old is dirty as hell, and your co-worker should hide her daughters

I really hope it was homemade. To think that money actually went to 4chan from the sale of that shirt…

He’s also a super nerd.

He also probably loves cats

Well, for starters, I’m not a walking punchline to a joke no one wants to hear again.

Actually, I’m asking for a co-worker who had a 17 y/o guest over at her house this past weekend and he had a t-shirt on with “/b/” on it. He refused to tell her what it meant so she asked me. Naturally, I came here.

He can’t tell you what it means. Otherwise that would mean breaking rules #1 and #2. Of course, by wearing a tshirt with /b/ printed on it, he is already breaking rules #1 and #2.

Was there a Flying Spaghetti Monster somewhere around his house?

You may be right. However, after your reply, I can see you’re just as predictable.

Is it just me, or is Qt3 getting more and more bitter…

That font is pretty shitty. Fix it tia.