Back to backlogs

Not yet. Every time I make it past a certain point, it surprises me by continuing to an even harder phase. I didn’t have any problems finishing Wolf: The New Order on this difficulty. I’m beginning to think @robc04 was joking when he said this game wasn’t as hard as that one.

Apparently I played The New Order on “I am Death Incarnate” and The New Colossus on “Bring 'em On”. I didn’t realize I had done that. So, I wasn’t kidding but the comparison was skewed :-)

This should be in Short Indie games. I got all 1000 Gamerscore on a Sunday afternoon, including the time it took to go back and collect a few more items.

This has probably my favorite aim-down-sight FPS campaign since Modern Warfare.

I thought the mp in the first TitanFall was better though.

I’m down to stuff I don’t want to play now. Stupid Elite and boring Stellaris. Plus a couple of VR things that are probably more fun. Onward!

image.

Woo! One 60 hr Stellaris playthough later, the 2018 backlog is dispatched, as of 10 minutes ago.

I’ve declared Elite a VR title so it joins the the nascent VR backlog :)

Looking at Steam stats that seems to have been over 400 hours, which I think is over 20 a week given we’re talking about 2018 to date. 300 hours of that was Original Sin 2, Wildlands and Origins. Eez a leedle much. Need to go outside this summer. Tomorrow, I think I’m going to take up running.

I still have Mafia 3, Tomb Raider, Witcher 3, etc in my backlog, but I’m pretty sure that Steam Spring Cleaning event has got me replaying Borderlands 2 instead. Man I love that game.

How’s that working out for you? ;)

I’ve been twice :/

Nice! That’s a good start. You’re the master of clearing the backlog already. Just imagine what you can do with running.

But it’s raining :(

Wait, you don’t live in the Seattle area do you? I tried taking up walking in the mornings there, but it’s basically impossible unless I was willing to get wet every morning and walk on slippery surfaces.

NYC :) Currently in its monsoon season.

There is basically one weather band I won’t go running in, that’s from freezing to 60 and raining. In fact I quite like it when it’s raining and in the 90’s, as Chicago has been, and raining. Much better than 90’s and the sun is trying to cook me.

So keep it up, and try not to let excuses stop you.

Well yeah, if you live in Seattle and run, you’re going to get wet. On the other hand, generally nice views as you go!

Well, I was in Bellevue, so I didn’t the nice views either. Plus the sidewalks were more slippery than I expected close to my apartment.

Ah, well you probably got to look at some nice skyscrapers at least!

You’re going to sweat and get wet anyways, go for it! :-)

Except for all the tent cities sprouting up these days, because God forbid the federal government help states build low cost housing instead of giving massive tax cuts to the wealthiest.

With the summer sale coming up, I wanted to remind everyone that Backlogs exist.