Baldurs Gate 3?

I have Fell Seal on PC and Switch! Its very good. I have FFT on like 5 platforms I think. RPG Tactics games are my Jam.

Call it Baulder’s Sin :)

I did! I came to the game pretty late - honestly everyone kept telling me it was awesome but I let the visuals be a hang-up for me. This ended up being extra dumb on my part, as once I actually started playing the game I realized I really actually liked the way it looked and became a huge fan of the art style. It’s an amazing game, and I also highly recommend it!

It’s so good to be among my people.

Apparently I played this in August of last year, so more recently than I’d thought. I recorded a clip of my favorite character performing a cool “assassination” skill, if anyone that isn’t familiar with Fell Seal wants to see a 15 second bit of action from that game.

Was it the head-cam trailer? That one really turned me off on the game much more than it should have.

LOL no, thankfully I had never heard of such a thing - for me it was just the screenshots on the Steam page. Looked at a glance like a 10 year old made the art assets for the game. Of course, having played it I feel dumb for thinking that - the game is actually very charming looking in motion. One of those games that plays and looks better in person than screenshots can sell.

Laugh out loud. This applies to every single game ever produced.

Xenophobe on the NES is one of my best gaming memories of all time, because I played it with a friend.

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to take away from other games - my point was just that DoS2 is specifically not a lot of fun outside of co-op.

Fair enough. And I don’t actually fully agree also (because I played through solo), but I latched on to that with a 2000% power kung-fu grip.

What’s the latest ETA for leaving early access? Any news on this front?

I enjoyed what I played of Act I, but decided to quit so I wouldn’t ruin the final release.

If it comes out this year I’ll be amazed several times over.

I’ve been soooo confused. I thought you all were talking about a literal DOS game, ie Microsoft DOS operating system.

Baldur’s Gate 3: The Black Hound was cancelled.

You are not the only one. :)

First panel to hell in a while (looks like the last update was four months ago), presumably giving us an update on the game’s current development and presumably a look at what the upcoming patch will be bringing.

New/updated HUD.

Barbarians?

Baldur’s Gate 3’s new barbarian makes anger an art form | Rock Paper Shotgun

Sounds like this is still a year out and the level cap for early access is s four for now so I’m keeping with tradition and skipping checking this update out for now. I’m happy to hear what they are working on though as I do have more confidence in how the final game will wnd up appealing to me.

Ugh. Well, planning a release out of Early Access in 2023 means I can just keep focusing on everything else while BG3 continues to iterate. I mean, sure, it has to be a certain quality but this had to be incredibly unfinished to skip the original release date and move 2.5-3 years down the road. Hope it’s all worth it when I finally play.

Well it was originally late 2022 right? So, not much of a slip, and tbh they have my confidence still.

Besides, there are so many good games coming out this year.