Ban nhac hay nhat the gioi -- The new Sh!t Bonerz?

It’s really not funny at all unless you see the SP episode, it was just a reference to the theme/recurring line of the episode.

So we’re just doing massive, unattributed copy/pastes from Wikipedia now.

Damn it, all the awesome stuff happens while I’m at work.

And I was in the market for a good Vietnamese piano!

I hope you’re not talking to me. I typed all that shit in 4 minutes. Duh.

Sni Bong anyone?

I think this may be the “YOU’RE ALL FUCKIN BIG MOUSE” for the 21st century.

Sh!t Bonerz is winning this one by … 6 inches?

It is! I apologize to Mr. Sides for attempting to be a dick.

The Simpsons and South Park suck dick; only Ban nhac hay nhat the gioi is good

Why is the poll adding up to 113%?

Is this the new thing we’re all doing now?

Sounds a bit Foxy.

Thou shalt select all options in a multi-select poll. It’s the 1337th commandment.

When I think of Qt3 as a gathering of people in Tom’s living room, this is the sort of thread where I just imagine Tom standing in the frame of the door to the room, looking at all of the people in this group talking in tongues and getting excited about it. Tom stares on at us all just dumbstruck “Why am I friends with these people?” the only words ringing in his head. He takes a drink from the glass in his hand and just continues to stare before finally breaking the contact and walking out of the room, head shaking lightly.

Mmmmmm. And when you imagine this scenario…You become aroused, yes?

Only when you then bust in pretending to be japanese. That’s when the fantasy heads down that dark trail.

GAIJIN SON OF BITCH! FLYING JELLY DRAGON POWER PUNCH!!!

oooooh baby. Awesome, say it again,but slower this time.

/fakes an emergency text message to get out of the room

http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=&ie=UTF-8&text=Bản+nhạc+hay+nhất+Thế+giới&sl=vi&tl=en#

I realized that if I used the special letters with little curlicues on them the translator would work.