Band of Brothers Podcast (20 Years Later)

Listening to the Ron Livingston episode now. Fantastic insight. Roger Bennett of the Men in Blazers conducts the interview and is as awesome as he always is when interviewing, well, anyone. If you love the show, this is definitely worth your time. It’s been 20 years. New episodes weekly.

For being 20 years old, I still remember a lot of that show. Even though I only saw it once.

Come on Band of Brothers! Be more forgettable! It still feels fresh in my mind.

Glad you mentioned this—right up my alley. Tom Hanks, too!

Oooo! Thanks for mentioning this. Drive time podcast top of my list now.

Is there still going to be a new one based on pilots? I don’t think I ever got thru the Pacific one. It had so much melodrama from the home front as I recall. Maybe I’ll give it another shot.

I’ve been wanting to re-watch this and haven’t since that initial viewing when it debuted. Trying to decide if I should listen to the podcast first. Thanks for the heads up!

@lostcawz I remember enjoying Pacific, but it, obviously, wasn’t as good. I don’t remember melodrama turning me off, but I probably had more of a tolerance for it then compared to now.

You’re all welcome. I didn’t see @Woolen_Horde posted about it in the HBO Max thread, but he deserves credit for noting it too.

Thanks for this, I see episode 2 is out today!