Banned PETA super bowl ad

What do you mean “Will be”?

As in, we will be doing that in the future. I don’t know what the weather is like where you are but there’s no way I’m stripping down and getting it on anywhere but inside today.

Check out this sideboob.

For the record, vegetarians do not fuck vegetables. These women are not so smart!

No, vegetarians make sweet, sweet love to vegetables.

Again, this ad is banned from running on broadcast tv because of existing FCC regulations.

Edit: for reference, it’s twenty-four seconds in.

I was being facetious. :)

Look it was ONE TIME! And that pumpkin was BEGGING FOR IT.

Tell that to the judges:

This reminds me of Waffle Lawyer. (Some swearing NSFW if that’s a problem)

That reminds me of this:

http://www.nacdl.org/public.nsf/defenseupdates/georgia009?OpenDocument

My state: fucked up and tarded.

Good sideboob and underboob are among the greatest things life has to offer.

So, I’d like to read more of these studies where vegetarians have better sex.

I bet the inclusion of bunny rabbits skewed the statistics.

Yeah, not so much. Also, gotta love PETA’s habit of insulting the people it’s trying to convert. Meat eaters are “fat, sick, and boring in bed,” hm? It just goes to show that they’ve pinned their hopes of any persuasion on sex selling. Which it does, for sure, but why make that all you rely on?

PETA is like an internet poster who can’t make their point without throwing in enough insults to negate any value they may have had at the beginning.

I can appreciate what PETA is trying to say but FFS learn some tact.

I fucking despise PETA. I hate the way they use the typical MTV style hot chicks to make… well, I can’t say a point. It’s an embarrassing spectacle. Us vegans need to fire PETA.

PETA is you?

I don’t have a problem with PETA being tactless douchebags. It’s more the fact that they’re batshit insane that bothers me.

Respectfully

krise madsen