Bargain Thread 2017

Edit: I got a copy so I no longer need one. Thanks Chris!

If there is someone who is going to buy the Humble Freedom bundle and isn’t interested in The Witness, I’d Paypal you $5 that you could either keep or just pay $5 more to Humble than you were going to. It’s a game I want, but am waiting until it’s bundle material.

Yay, enjoy! (I think–sounds like too much work for my brain–I have to do that enough at my job already…) Glad you got hold of a copy.

On Steam, some of the Pinball FX2 tables are on sale. I just grabbed “Balls of Glory” for $5 because I love Bob’s Burgers in an unhealthy way.

only 3 tables on sale.

There is a bundle of the three Ubisoft’s “GO” games for iOS going for 2 bucks right now.

I owned already Hitman and Lara Croft, and it seems I ended up being able to grab Deus Ex GO for free this way. Sweet deal for the cheapasses such as myself out there.

Motorsport Manager currently cheapest it’s been on Steam 50% off.
Seems to be quite fleshed out on my brief 10 minutes with it so far.

Motorsport Manager

Picked this up last week using a 50% off coupon for being an owner of a recent Football Manager game. It’s surprisingly deep and fun. I’ve dropped 20 hours on it, and managed to win the Driver’s and Team Championship in my second season in the lowest series.

It also supports Steam Workshop, so folks are working on mods to add F1 drivers, teams, liveries, staff, etc.

Well, crap. I’d finally made up my mind to get the Freedom Bundle but now I find that one of its highlight games, Subnautica, is “sold out for new customers” (to the bundle, I assume). There goes one of the main draws of it for me.

I heard they’re in the process of getting more keys.

They also added around 14 new games to the list.

Hmmm, Subnautica is the only one I was really intrested in. If they get more, would anyone want to trade their key in the bundle for 5$?

Wait really? What are they?

Also I really wanted Subnautica too so If someone has a key and wants to trade, take a look at my list above, I’m your huckleberry.

Games: Ballistick, Beat Hazard Ultra, Chroma Squad, Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble, GRAV (early access), Guns of Icarus Online, JumpJet Rex, Luna’s Wandering Stars, Potatoman Seeks the Troof, Q.U.B.E. Director’s Cut, Rituals, Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken, shutshimi, Team Indie, TIMEFrame

Other: Ben Prunty - Color Sky (album), Hands-On Intro to Game Programming (e-book)

Gamergate 12th Anniversary Sale

Couple of the highlights:

GTA V - 60% off - GTA V

XCOM 2 Digital Deluxe 63% off - XCOM 2 Deluxe

Plenty of other fine deals too, but the above stood out to me.

https://uk.gamersgate.com/offers

EA title Endless Space 2 is currently 75% off ($7.49), which is its first sale:

Looks like Sunless Sea will be free to try over the weekend and then 66% off if you decide to buy.

Gotta be a massive price mistake, buy NOW people. I spared no expense and got the deluxe edition for < $10.

yeah, no way that’s right!

Looks like it’s fixed. I just went to try and get it, and it showed up as $7.49 on the store page, but $29.99 when I got to checkout.

Looks like Hand of Fate was added to the Freedom Bundle, BTW.