Bargain Thread 2017

Cross post from LOTRO Thread…

BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND SALE in the LOTRO Marketplace.

Get 85% off expansions (excepting Mordor) through Monday:

• Helm’s Deep expansion for only $6.00
  • Riders of Rohan expansion for only $3.00
  • Rise of Isengard expansion for only $3.00
  • Mine of Moria expansion for only $3.00
  • Siege of Mirkwood expansion for only $1.50

Basically you can get all the pre-Mordor expansions plus 1000 LOTRO points (included in Helm’s Deep) for $16.50. That is a STEAL for anyone considering a return to Middle Earth.

Hopefully they won’t announce they close it tomorrow.

I loved the first GW. I never picked up GW2 for some reason. I can clearly see that the deluxe version is the way to go, but what is the difference between the regular Deluxe and the Frosty Deluxe version?

Shadow Tactics for $15.99 at wingamestore. https://www.wingamestore.com/product/6464/Shadow-Tactics-Blades-of-the-Shogun/

The Flame in the Flood is free with Twitch Prime until Nov 29.

$10 off the Switch Pro controller at Amazon ($59.49). Price reflected in cart.

https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-Pro-Controller/dp/B01NAWKYZ0/

Now THAT is a deal.

Amazon digital Xbox sale:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=as_li_ss_tl?fst=as:off&rh=n:468642,n:!11846801,n:979455011,n:10111201011,p_8:2229021011&bbn=10111201011&ie=UTF8&qid=1511531637&rnid=598367011&linkCode=sl2&tag=xbox360poker-20&linkId=ff60afd91948115960f3f0aaa3054ada

I snagged Thief and the FH DLC

Hey man, can’t get that link to work, can you verify?

Bleh sorry, guess it’s busted link

Interesting new Nemesis Bundle 4 live at Fanatical. Three tiers:

$1 for Steam keys to:

• From the Depths
  • Damned
  • Marooners

$4.99 adds:

• Valley
  • Stasis
  • Bohemian Killing
  • Lethe : Episode One
  • Project Remedium
  • The Uncertain : Episode 1 - The Last Quiet Day
  • Steamburg
  • Guardians of Ember - Fanatical Edition (contains some extra in-game items)

$9.99 unlocks:

• DEX
  • The Sexy Brutale

There is A LOT to love in the $4.99 middle tier (Valley, Stasis, Steamburg, The Uncertain and Guardians of Ember are all well worth $1 each!), and the top tier is a steal if you own neither DEX or Sexy Brutale yet.

Fanatical also has God Eater 2 : Rage Burst as it’s Star Deal today. $14.49 (70%).

Bohemian killing is an interesting game and well worth giving a go if you like the sound of the premise.

Wow, that sounds completely unique:

Hmm, sounds like Murder Dog IV: Trial of the Murder Dog, though presumably more serious. I don’t know anything about the other games in the bundle, but that one alone looks worth it.

Cool. FYI, Far Cry Primal Apex Edition is $16.50 in that deal. Regular version about $15.

Ugh, not the PC version, alas. I got all excited for nothing. :-(

Oops, sorry. That was for PS4. Sorry to get your hopes up.

PC Far Cry Primal is $19.99 on Steam…

Speaking of FC Primal, I got a GMG 20% off voucher emailed to me and tried to apply it but it tells me that it’s invalid. Yet the same voucher works fine for say, Shadow of Mordor War. I checked the “excluded games” list and no Far Cry game is listed, so…

EDIT: So the official story is that the voucher is ONLY valid for stuff listed as “Black Friday Sale” items. If other items happen to also be on sale, but they’re not part of the list (which they won’t just provide conveniently in one place, instead making you click on like 4 or five separate categories from the home page), then no voucher for you. Stupid.