Bargain Thread 2017

Renowned Explorers: International Society is also on sale on GOG.com for $4.99 and its expansion pack Renowned Explorers: More to Explore is on sale for $5.01 U.S.

The title “More to Explore” is very literal. It adds more breadth to keep things fresh after a few playthroughs, but doesn’t shake up the core mechanics. So it’s worth the price if you wind up enjoying the base game, but definitely not a case where you’ll feel like you’re playing an inferior version without it.

Base game + More to explore brings more enjoyment than 2 Starbucks Latte.

Saw it over @ reddit game deal thread:

Tales of Berseria (Steam key) on sale for $29.99 @ Bandai/Namco’s official site

Apparently it was a flash sale, 24 hr US only.

Humble Civilization Bundle is live.

$1 for Steam keys to:

• Civilization III Complete
  • Civilization IV Complete

BTA (started at $4.50 and is already past $5.50 and rising) and receive:

• Civilization V
  • Civ V : Gods and Kings
  • Civ V : Brave New World
  • Civ V : DLC Pack
  • 20% off Civilization VI in Humble Store
  • 25% off Civilization VI Digital Deluxe in Humble Store

Pay $15 and unlock:

• Civilization : Beyond Earth
  • Beyond Earth : Rising Tide
  • Beyond Earth : Exoplanets Map Pack

That BTA tier is a fantastic deal for anyone who missed out on all the Civ V expansions and DLC.

Also, purchase the bundle and get a 10% off the Humble Monthly Bundle first month subscription for new subscribers. That means Total War : Warhammer for only $10.80.

Mafia 3 , PC box copy is $15.89 at Amazon.

Wow, still not low enough for me to care.

I still have my old Civ4 disks - never did get it on Steam. It’s worth a dollar just to have it in the steam library.

Steam Link Sale:

Thanks, Nesrie!

I’m using this wired - but I love this little box. It works really really well. I’m surprised I keep seeing it on sale so cheap. It makes me think It’s not doing so well and they are just dumping stock.

Agreed, I have an older machine and it still runs very well over a wired connection. No lag in most games. Great stuff.

I had problems with my steam link; after a couple hours the screen would get corrupted and flash green lines. I switched to a ShieldTV and stream games over their Gamestream now.

I am using mine wireless in the bedroom. I purchased it for 20 too and figured that was low enough to play around a bit. It’s not my favorite set-up though. I would prefer it be something a little more Plex like… aka not do all the stuff on the screen on the host machine like it does.

I had trouble getting a lag free experience for games like Spelunky, where it’s easy to notice. This is on a wired connection, too.

I just saw Star Ruler 2 is $4.99 (USD) on BundleStars right now (not for long).

BundleStars is on a roll this year. Great deals every day. Everything Total War is on sale for another 22 hours.

I’m actually waiting for the OPPOSITE. For the GOG version of DRM-free Civ IV to go on sale so I can get a steam and connection free version. Right now it’s still $30. Crazy high.

Diego

Not necessarily game related, but Amazon is offering $8.32 off a $50 order sold by Amazon today with the code BIGTHANKS.

No digital content or video games.

Thanks @ddtibbs , always something I want on my wishlist. :)