Bargain Thread 2017

“QFT”

Looks like the first Void Destroyer game has been added to the BTA tier of the latest Humble Jumbo Bundle, along with another couple of games that I’ve never heard of. Anyone know much about that first Void Destroyer game?

You won’t finish the first mission. Only like 5% of players did. Great underlying systems though. The sequel is a much better GAME.

Good to know, thanks. Looking forward to seeing how that second game turns out when it’s done. I think you did a podcast with the dev (singular), right?

The second one already has stuff like base building and ship capturing.

We’ve also had the dev on like three times. He might be our most recurring guest.

Thanks, I’ll have to give the latest one a listen.

BTW all, Spintires is today’s Star Deal on Bundlestars for $4.49 US: Link-o-rama

Free shipping sale at Gamefly.

Highlights:
$20 - Quantum Break, The Division (XB1)
$18 - Doom (XB1/PS4), Far Cry Primal (XB1), Recore, Just Cause 3 (XB1)
$15 - No Man’s Sky
$10 - Mirror’s Edge Catalyst (XB1/PS4), Deus Ex MD (XB1, PS4 is $13)

Prices have been known to change as quantities change.

Ubisoft are having a sale. I got Steep for %50 off.

So an email I got from Humble says they have a THQ Nordic Playstation game sale going on.

The link is dead, so we suspect this was an early leak.

It’s so weird what’s going on with that, still not announced.

Starpoint Gemini Warlords is 30%+10% off, after using the SPRING10 code at bundlestars.

Maths:
$24.99 - 30% = 17.49 - 10% = $15.74

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/starpoint-gemini-warlords

Brian Rubin says its good so far!

I’ve been WANTING to play seo.title!

Its correctly linked, the forums have spazed out the display of it. ;)

The fantastic Dead Effect 2 is also on sale this week!

Haha yeah I’ve seen that happen to all of the bundlestars links.

Someone on their team needs to be told that a bot grabbing your seo information isn’t going to run the javascript on the page so stop using angular there.

Dead Effect 2 is a port from iOS isn’t it?

It’s actually on just about everything. iOS, Android, Xbone, PS4, PC and Mac!

Humble now has a THQ special but damned if I can see the playstation connection. Maybe Sony cock blocked them?

Maybe the Playstation connection is in a Bundle and won’t be announced until 2:00PM EST? They’re due for a new bundle launch today.

NOPE. Looks like the new bundle is all Streaming Software and Licenses. Guess the Playstation thing isn’t happening.

I would say “fingers crossed”, but honestly I think I own just about everything THQ/Nordic that I would actually want to own at this point. So many bundles and sales…

Yeah, I own most THQ/Nordic stuff already.

But not on Playstation. So maybe they can still get money from me again if the deal is good enough.