Bargain Thread 2017

Happy Birthday!

I just tested it, and it does indeed! That game is a neverending well of players’ love.
So happy to experience it using a keyboard now.
Oh, and happy aging!

That’s better than my list of reasons for buying it:

1. It’s @tylertoo’s birthday

But it’s good enough.

Hey kid, do you like Star Wars games?

Star Wars Complete Collection on Steam

$18 (93% off) for everything. Better yet, if you already own some titles, the bundle discount reflects that, so the price decreases.
May the Savings be with you!

EDIT : Hmmm…wonder why that doesn’t come up as a graphic link instead of a text one?

Steam has begun appending the names of the product at the end of the URL, which breaks the embed.

That’s a cool deal and I like that Steam is now doing the same thing GoG does in giving you credit for games you already have. But it seems to me there are still some good classics missing from that bundle. I’ll probably still buy it and then leave them untouched in the backlog.

All games in the Age of Wonders franchise is 75% off at Steam:

Age of Wonders - $1.49
Age of Wonders II: The Wizard’s Throne - $2.49
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic - $2.49
Age of Wonders III - $7.49

I might rebuy age wonders 1 and 2.

Only 75% off for me.

Any of the AOW 3 DLC a “must have”? I seem to recall one of them was amazing and the other was ok?

Dipped into Crashlands and the Curious Expedition and can tell I’ll be playing way more of both. Looking forward to checking out Underrail this weekend.

Cool bundle.

I love them all Rod.

Thanks man!

Well, that deal doesn’t work anymore. Must have been a mistake.

Well that’s a kick in the stones. I had it in my cart yesterday but got busy and never finished the purchase. It’s $54 for me now. sigh

Yeah I picked it up for like twelve bucks. Did not seem like an exceptional deal or likely to be a mistake as these are all very old games.

Yeah, I was also hesitating at the $10 price point for me, and now it’s much, much higher. But even at $10, I’m not sure I wanted to spend that to “complete my collection” with these games that I would likely never play. All the ones I wanted I own anyway, multiple times in multiple places, including Steam.

It looks like the individual games are discounted between 60 and 75%, and the mistake was they discounted the combo price too.

Why the hell was the sale yesterday? Today’s May 4th!

The sale is on today. The mistake was yesterday.