Bargain Thread 2017

Ryse was a pretty meh game. It had good voice acting, was pretty good graphically, and was entertaining enough. It got kinda loopy towards the end of the plot. $3 is probably worth it. But it left my hard-drive immediately after completing it.

Day One of the GreenManGaming 7 Day Birthday Sale has Mass Effect : Andromeda as a flash deal for $34.99 (42% off). That’s the lowest price I’ve seen on the game since it’s release. Not sure when the sale started exactly (sometime yesterday?), and it says " 24 hour flash deal", so act fast if you’re interested.

Also check out GMG’s May Indie Bundle. $1.00 buys you Steam keys to 10 games. Red Goblin : Cursed Forest, StarFringe and Tales Across Time each look like they could be worth tossing your $1 at.

BundleStars Star Deal for Day 3 of their sale is Spintires for only $3.99. Best price on the game to date.

Glad I held out for Spintires!

Dungeons 2 is currently free on the Humble Store (and will remain so for about 2 days)

Valhalla Hills is the Daily Deal on Steam at $7.49 (75%). Is it a strategy game about Vikings, or is it a subdivision outside Minneapolis?

GreenManGaming’s birthday sale continues today with a not so great deal on Shadow of Mordor GOTY at $9.99. Even after you use the code 7YEARS to knock another 20% off it’s still $7.99, and the GOTY Edition has been $4.99 repeatedly on BundleStars and other sites.

Offsetting the disappointing deal on Shadow of Mordor, GMG is giving away a FREE random mystery game!
(pay no attention to the title below, you use the code FREEGIFT to reduce that $4.99 to FREE)
https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/free-birthday-game/

I received horror adventure game Corrosion : Cold Winter Waiting. One for the Giveaway Thread perhaps…

Speaking of BundleStars, their Star Deal today is 3 LEGO Movie games for $11.99. You get LEGO Star Wars : The Force Awakens, LEGO Marvel’s Avengers and LEGO Jurassic World for $4 each. Great deal if you have kids (and adults) who love the LEGO games.

Thanks for posting this. Unfortunately, they appear to be “Out of Stock” currently.

Try back again a little later. They just kicked off that promotion this afternoon, and demand was hammering their servers, so they may be adjusting some things and should hopefully bring back the deal soon.

Looks like Oxenfree is available for free to Twitch Prime members, though I have not yet verified this myself. Yeah I know, I don’t want another of gaming platform, Twitch sucks, blah blah blah.

Don’t forget to immediately redeem your code for Dungeons II on Steam. They only last about two weeks.

They have been out of stock for the past 10 hours (basically, the gifts all went within an hour or something - very surprising, I know!), so I’d say that offer is dead.

I got mine a couple hours ago and it went through just fine.

So what was your free game?

Oh I thought we were talking about the Dungeon II freebie. Unlike my post arrendek; it serves only to disappoint and confuse others! Unless you’re in favor of that, in which case like on!

I am no longer allowed to unlike your post. :/

(via Discourse software logic, i.e. the button does nothing.)

Thanks for the heads-up. Grabbed the DLC for around three bucks while I was at it, because I feel like a tool just getting that one free thing. Guess that was the point. : P

BTW, bargain related: how’s this “Vive la France!” map expansion for ETS2? Looks like I can get it for $15.38 on Steam this weekend if I get the map pack bundle (I’ve already got Scandinavia and Going East). BTW for those in the market for Scandinavia it looks like it’s going for 5 bucks on Steam.

DOOM back under $20 for Steam this weekend.

Hmm. All I want from the latest Humble Bundle is Street of Rogue. Look at all 'dem useless keys. Anyone wants to split or something?

$12.49 is the cheapest I’ve seen the Dark Souls 3 Season Pass for.

The Order 1886 is on sale in the Playstation Store. Understanding all the criticisms of linearity and how short the game is…is it worth four bucks?