Bargain Thread 2017

Grazie mille.

May Madness Sale at BundleStars.com. Hundreds of games discounted, and take an additional 5% off with the code MAY5 at checkout.

Elder Scrolls Online : Gold Edition is only $19.99 as one of the GreenManGaming 7th Birthday deals today. Use code 7YEARS to get the 20% discount that makes it $19.99 (verified working). Gold Edition contains all four of the DLC expansions to the Tamriel Unlimited base game.

The other 7th Birthday Special is Conan Exiles for $17.99 after 7YEARS voucher. Hear the lamentations of your backlog!

Humble Store has Company of Heroes 2 : Master Collection for the ridiculously low price of $10. ($9 for Monthly subscribers)

Also ridiculously low priced, Alien Isolation Collection, also $10. ($9 for Monthly subscribers)

BTW, that Uplay store sale has a lot of other AssCreed games discounted, including Rogue for $10, which also intrigues me and I heard was underrated (started out on console, I guess?).

And the Humble Store sale includes the Reinforcement Pack for XCOM 2 which appears to be what other games call the season pass and basically has all the DLC for $9.99, including the part that I would immediately disable (the Alien Hunters stuff) because XCOM 2 is hard enough already, dammit. Alas, Shen’s Last Gift (which is what I’m really interested in) is not discounted when purchased separately.

If you liked Black Flag, Rogue for $10 is an easy call. It is probably my third favorite AC game. (Black Flag, Brotherhood, Rogue, 2 though all pretty close)

https://www.humblebundle.com/humble-indie-bundle-18

$1 for Steam keys to Winward, Ziggurat and SteamWorld Heist (yes, the newer Heist, not Dig)

BTA (around $6.70 right now) for Kentucky Route Zero (Season Pass Edition), Beholder and Goat Simulator GOATY (contains all DLC), plus more games announced next week.

Pay $13 and unlock Owlboy

BTA is a STEAL on this one!

I even got Little Racers Street added to my account after adding Ziggurat. Neat.

Sold! I got the BTA tier. On the assumption that Kentucky Route Zero’s first season will be finished sometime this decade. Right guys?

I already have Kentucky and don’t care for Goat Sim, but that $1 tier is nothing to scoff at either!

JIMINY CRICKETS! Might be a historical low for Owlboy too.

Nice deal.

Nice Owlboy was on my wishlist and picked up a couple of others as well. I usually gift my duplicates to fellow QT3ers that have them on their wishlist.

That bottom tier looks worth it if only for Steamworld Heist.

BTW, I assume that the CoH2 Master Collection mentioned above from the Humble Store is delivered as one Steam key? I already have CoH2 but not the 3 mission packs.

So it’s LobsterBundlefest time at BundleStars again! Today through May 24th. New bundles each day and the return of some old favorites. Plus get an extra 5% off all items when you use the code MAY5 at checkout. For the Seafood Steamgames lover in you!

It all kicks off with the Deviant Bundle. Three tiers:

Pay $1 for Steam keys to:
The Marvelous Miss Take
Poncho
Deadly Premonition : Director’s Cut

Pay $2.79 and also receive:
Lumini
Kromaia
I Want To Be Human
One Upon Light
The Land of Eyas
Fist Slash : Of Ultimate Fury

Pay $5.99 and unlock:
Conga Master

Also get the Complete S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bundle for $9.50 (using code MAY5).
The complete Warhammer 40K : Armageddon Bundle is $18.99 (using code)

Meanwhile on Steam : Devolver Digital Publisher Sale is on all weekend.
Call of Duty Franchise is also on sale, and so is the Wolfenstein Series. New Order and Old Blood are $5.99 each (70%).

Poncho was on sale a few weeks ago for $2.49 , I am glad my buying procrastination paid off.

Caution if you go to the Steam page for the Devolver Digital sale. There is a streamer video embedded that automatically plays and when I visited the viewers were pasting long blocks of swastikas into the comments that were scrolling up the page. Not a great first look.

Ohhhh, solid deal, this is a great game.

This seems sadly common with Twitch stream comments.

Useless garbage people like that annoyed me before, I loathe their kind now.

Toy Odyssey is 90% off right now. I’m not sure how good it is, but it looks promising.

It’s not bad at all. Definitely worth a buck fiddy.

Just a word of warning: if you got anything but an Xbox360 pad (even an Xbox one is a no-go, it seems), the game won’t be playable with it.