Bargain Thread 2017

Day Two of BundleStars BundleFest features the Dollar Rush Bundle. 21 Steam games and DLC for only $1.00.

Also live today, the Mumbo Jumbo Pick-A-Mix Bundle. 25 Steam games from Mumbo Jumbo. Choose 5 for only $1.49, 10 for $2.49 or 15 for $2.99.

Telltale Games have been added to the Humble Store Spring Sale. 75% off a lot of great titles.
Paradox Titles also on sale in the Humble Spring Sale.

Edit : Just noticed the GreenManGaming Hot Deals Page is stocked with some nice stuff today:

• 75%-80% off Deus Ex games, Mankind Divided is $15.30
  • Civilization games are all up to 80% off.
  • Cities Skylines games are on sale
  • Pillars of Eternity is $16.20, and the Expansion Pass that includes both White March releases is $13.49.

Oh, also, the original Mount & Blade is FREE over on GOG. Add Warband and With Fire and Sword for $7.48.

Christ, that Robinson Crusoe game is a complete rip-off of Monkey Island!

Did you get a code? I won’t be using mine.

Same here. I’m going to wait for reviews, although I really enjoyed the first game.

I did get one but we couldn’t get it to work. If you guys aren’t going to use yours I’d love to try again thanks!

Hmm, maybe each code is uniquely tied to the email address/Bundlestars ID? If you haven’t done so already you could try to create an ID and sign up for the promo emails.

Yeah I’ve signed up but it was too late, no code sent to me and yours did not work. Thanks for trying tho!

Ah, never mind my last PM then. :-)

Metal Gear Solid 5 - $7.99 on the Humble Store https://www.humblebundle.com/store/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain

U.S. only

Anyone who hasn’t been to Walmart lately, they seem to be redoing the bulk of their electronic section. Two of my local Walmart were in this state which included things like a Razer Black Widow Ultimate Keyboard (2016 edition) for $54.00. The staff told me they were doing this and it might be nationwide. This isn’t their usually 2 dollar off clearance items but real actual discounts. Other items I wasn’t interested in but were included were several routers (mostly Linksys) and speaker systems, not just off brand but Sony was in there and RCA (okay so sort of off brand).

Did MGS5 have a proper ending? I recall reading something about missing chapters.

Nope. about 1/3 of the content is quite clearly missing, and the story is stupid, with threads hanging everywhere, an hazarduous open story structure they have issues dealing with, and big revelations you will have figured out 10 minutes into the game.
Very satisfying game though. Those 100 hours invested flew by.

http://imgur.com/tXNEFRO

Ok then , still buying it. :)

Absolutely. Best-in-class stealth game and an absolute steal at $7.99. I’m jealous it’s US-only as I’d pick up a few copies to give as gifts.

Over the last few months I’ve bought Razer Deathadder and Taipan mice, a Logitech G600 mouse, and a Steelseries APEX keyboard for $20-$25 apiece at Wal-Mart. I flipped the the Taipan and G600 on eBay and kept the other two.

Wow, that MGS 5 deal is super-tempting, although I don’t know if I could get over the weird “Kojima-ness” of it from what I’ve watched on Twitch.

Plus, to be honest, I’ve got barely-played games (and unplayed ones) coming out of my ears, so…

It’s a really good game once you get beyond the opening sequence that forces you to walk slowly. The game play makes up for the weirdness.

This except i liked the ending, even though i agree the later part of the game clearly had a lot of content missing.

Just want to point out, the all new Mandate of Heaven DLC for EU4 is also on sale for 50%. They tend to not put on sale the newest DLCs, so this is huge. :-)

As part of the current Humble Store sale, Deep Silver titles are discounted, and if you’re a Humble Monthly subscriber you get another 10% off the sale prices, leaving the various bits and bobs of DLC for Saint’s Row 4 and for Homefront the Revolution quite cheap. The expansion pass for the latter is less than seven bucks (for those with the extra 10% off).