Bargain Thread 2017

Oh wow, just got an email from GOG that Age of Decadence is 75% off, for $7.99. Think that might be enough to get time to finally buy, been on my wishlist forever.

Note that they are out of keys even though they let you go ahead and buy it. Hopefully will eventually get that key

The game was fun on PS4, but must be really excellent with mouse / keyboard on PC!

Diego

Renowned Explorers is 50% off right now. I think the new DLC was also 50% off, but it might be a mistake because it doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. You still can get it 20% by getting the complete pack if you have the main game.

It was also 50% off, yeah, and now I am really glad I jumped on that. It did seem unusual that a new DLC would receive an equal discount but I sure wasn’t about to complain.

I should really get back into this one.

Starpoint Gemini 2 is free on Steam until Wednesday.

BundleFest continues at BundleStars.com. The Best Of Indie Legends Bundle is $3.49 and includes 8 games and DLC such as Viscera Cleanup Detail and House of Horror DLC, Skullgirls and 2nd Encore DLC, Lethal League, Memoria and more.

New Monday Motivation Bundle at IndieGala.com includes a couple of interesting Steampunk-themed games, platformer Adventuring Gentleman and tower defense with card game elements Steampunk Syndicate along with 9 other Steam games for $2.49.

It’s Roleplaying Week on GOG.com with big discounts on the Witcher franchise, Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny, Age of Decadence and others.

Over on Steam, co-op cyberpunk strategy game Satellite Reign is the Daily Deal at $4.49 (85%). All DLC is also 85% off.
392 Weeklong Deals are also on offer.

You go, girl!

Wow, thanks for the heads up on Satellite Reign. I love the idea and looks of the game. Has anyone played it? Is it sort of an XCOM-like?

It’s a Syndicate-like. I struggled to get into it, but there is the foundations of a fine game in there. Certainly worth checking out at that price if it looks appealing.

Satellite Reign was awesome once I got over the fact that you can’t play it like a turn-based tactics game.

Satellite Reign got off on the wrong foot with me by having a lengthy non-skippable, non-savable tutorial. When I launched it for the second time and realized I was going to have to go through the entire tutorial again from the beginning, I uninstalled and never looked back.

How lengthy are we talking–Civ IV tutorial lengthy?

It was a mixup with Valve: Abbeygames wanted to put REUS on sale for its new update, instead of which Valve put all of REIS on sale. Since it was over the weekend, they had trouble contacting Valve, but eventually it was partially fixed.

Edit: also, Starpoint Gemini 2 is free on Steam today, for some reason.

I’d say the tutorial was 40 minutes, I really need to get back into it, as I was enjoying it but also still playing Witcher 3 at the same time. Guess which game won my attention? :p

40 minutes sounds about right. Between my schedule and gaming ADD, I rarely spend that much time on a single game, but it may not be a problem for you.

Publicity for Starpoint Gemini Warlords releasing tomorrow.

Sadly the price went up for new peoples on Steam. Overall I have enjoyed the hour I spent with it.
Still $25 over at wingamestore + a 5% voucher code pcgames5off

Well, the good news is those people can occupy their time with a free jillion-hour game while they wait for a sale!