Bargain Thread 2017

Heads up: Dishonored 2 is half off on the Humble Store today, even less if you’ve got the Humble Monthly discount active.

And another bargain I noticed: Far Cry Primal Apex Edition (which seems essentially to be game+season pass) is going for $22 US on the UPlay store.

Anyone know if this includes “survival mode?”

It was a free update for everyone.

http://blog.ubi.com/survivor-mode-coming-to-far-cry-primal/

Honestly, Far Cry Primal was a completely underrated gem.

People knocked it for having the “same map” as Far Cry 4, but it was still structured so fundamentally different that no one would notice it if they weren’t directly told about it.

Thanks, I guess I misremembered which game released around the same time charged extra for that. Was it Fallout 4?

Maybe The Division - that was one of the best survival modes I remember reading about last year, but I haven’t personally played it because it’s paid DLC.

Cdkeys has Dirt Rally PC for around a tenner.

So much this - Primal is one of my favorite games ever, set in a setting that is so unique and wonderful that its a crime if this doesn’t get built upon!

Wait, Far Cry Primal is JUST an official Total Conversion of Far Cry 4???

It uses the same map, but with extreme modifications due time period.

I love the Far Cry’s, they really hit all my buttons. Loved the minor twist at the end of FC4. The only issue I had with FC:Primal was that if you did all the content by the time you were halfway through, you had all the upgrades so the remaining half of the game was a bit of a drag.

As mentioned over in the game’s thread, the iOS and Android versions of solitaire card game Onirim are currently free (normally 99 cents). Highly recommended, even if all the expansions aren’t available yet.

Andromeda is well worth this price. DOW3, enh, not so much.

I see the Technomancer is $10 , probably still too high a price though.

Probably. I bought it on sale at some point in the past. I tried playing it, but I just could not get into it. Probably because the combat sucked, which is like 90% of the game.

I think combat’s fine personally, and it looks good, but the go here-do that rpg framework seems pretty boring so far. Will persevere and see what happens.

https://chrono.gg/?=ParticleFleetEmergence

$10 for the day. Normally $15 on Steam I believe.

New adult swim humble bundle:

Top tier includes Rain World which was just recently released. Headlander is in the middle tier that Tom streamed several months ago and I believe he enjoyed it.

Headlander is a pretty awesome little metroidvania. I really enjoyed it.

Animated Science Fantasy Visual Novel fault milestone one is $2.25 (85%) as the Star Deal on BundleStars.com today.

IndieGala.com has a new Cossacks Bundle. Only $1.89 for the first 24 hours.
•Cossacks Art of War
•Cossacks European Wars
•Cossacks Back to War
•Cossacks Campaign Extension
•Cossacks II : Battle for Europe
•Cossacks II : Napoleonic Wars
•American Conquest (basically a full conversion mod of Cossacks in the New World)
•American Conquest : Fight Back

Note that all the games are unlocked via a single Steam key.

Midweek Madness is happening over on Steam:
The Witcher Franchise is on sale. Witcher 3 GOTY is $24.99 (50%) and the Season Pass is $12.49 (50%)
Obduction, is $19.99 (33%)
Verdun is $7.49 (70%) or get a 4-pack and play with friends for $19.99

Weeklong Deals are also live.