Bargain Thread 2017

Not necessarily for this go-around, but what sayeth the hive mind re: ME Catalyst if I enjoyed the first one?

EA is offering a 7 day trial of Origin Access on PC and EA Access on X1.

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/origin-access

Indeed, just bought it for my dad for the PS4. Good thing i didn’t buy it last week at full price like i was planning to.

Is 29.99 a year half-off or something?

That’s been the strandard full year subscription price on Xbox.

If you are in Best Buy’s GCU Prey (X1, PS4, and PC) Is currently $31.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/prey-xbox-one/5357701.p?skuId=5357701

Very tempting weekly sale for Gold members on Xbox Live this week.

Tempting for me specifically:
Stardew Valley $11.24
Forza Horizon 3 expansion pass: $17.49

The Expansion Pass includes the new Hot Wheels and that is awesome! Great price for the pass I wish I waited a bit.

You forgot this is on sale too: Buy Horse Racing 2016 | Xbox

Meh. Last year’s jockeys and horses. I’m waiting for the updated roster.

Now I kinda wish I had an XBone and Gold. Maybe I’ll get an -S bundle around the Holidays (the -X is not worth it for me since I have no 4K TV).

I need it to be about that price without needing XBox Gold. I may rather wait and just get Dirt 4 anyways. Dirt Rally was a lot of fun.

FYI all–GamersGate (the now unfortunately-named games e-tailer) has Fallout 4 for sale for $14.99 US for the next few days.

10% off gift card purchases of $100.

Refurb PSVR Headset for only $200 at Gamestop:

Damn. $250 was my “why not give it a try” price. Must save cash for a XBX and a Switch…

Wait, can i use it if i need reading glasses for up-close stuff? That could be an issue.

EDIT: It’s back up to $350. Safe.

Nice, should be able to stack this with the spend $100 get $15 back on PSN going through the 20th. $125 in purchases/preorders for $90.

Are the Steam gift cards limited by territory? The Steam page about them is vague on that subject.

Game keys for purchases are I think so I’d assume gift cards are too unless specifically told otherwise.

It seems very likely. I wasn’t able to process with the purchase anyway, as it is restricted to ebay accounts with an US address.